Author Topic: Gordon McKenzie B.1805, Loth & Elizabeth Bruce B.1811, Loth, Sutherland  (Read 3644 times)

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
Re: Gordon McKenzie B.1805, Loth & Elizabeth Bruce B.1811, Loth, Sutherland
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 10 September 19 08:05 BST (UK) »
Sorry roots posts your mail to me looking back this family is not mine
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline Andreagoldie1982

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 10 September 19 09:39 BST (UK) »
I have no idea how this thread works, or the website for that matter, I just happened to stumble across this thread on Google when searching x

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 10 September 19 13:03 BST (UK) »
My McKenzie is Alexander who married Janet Mackay Gordon if you have these two in your tree then I may can help you my great grandfather Adam was their son I have loads on this family also the Gordon family too cheers Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Online Forfarian

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • http://www.rootschat.com/links/01ruz/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 13 September 19 18:47 BST (UK) »
I have no idea how this thread works, or the website for that matter, I just happened to stumble across this thread on Google when searching x
How it works is that you tell us everything you know about the ancestor you are looking for, and we try to help you to find the answer to the question you are asking.
Never trust anything you find online (especially submitted trees and transcriptions on Ancestry, MyHeritage, FindMyPast and other commercial web sites) unless it's an image of an original document - and even then be wary because errors can and do occur.