Author Topic: Look up Request - Birth/Baptism for John Way in Exeter around mid to late 1700's  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Trees

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Can't see the wood for the !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Look up Request - Birth/Baptism for John Way in Exeter around mid to late 1700's
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 30 June 16 11:06 BST (UK) »
Hi Elizlloyd, Is it possible that your Mary was the one baptised in Chulmleigh 18 Feb 1665 to William ? If it is she would be Aunt of my Susanna. But I can see most An..ry trees have her born in Morchard Bishop 1670 but they don't give a definite baptism date, but if they are right Mary and Susanna don't connect  pity.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

For details of my research interests please see
mcmullin.me.uk
Also read the children a story from Story Time at the same web site.

Offline Elizlloyd

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Look up Request - Birth/Baptism for John Way in Exeter around mid to late 1700's
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 30 June 16 17:28 BST (UK) »
Hi Trees

I will look into this and hopefully find the correct date and place of Mary Southwood's Baptism record, as looking at her on my tree I don't have one.  Most of my Way family seem to come from Cruwys Morchard, but need to add records that are missing from the Way family further back and delete some that I have added from other members on Ancestry which might not be right, so will keep you informed as I update them, when I find them. Hopefully this Mary Way nee Southwood connects up with your Southwood line.  I will look into this tonight and get back to you hopefully soon.

Best Wishes

Elizlloyd

Way, Haydon, Sharland, Frost, Gunn, Searles, Carew, Jones, Gould, Smith, Featherstone, Lloyd,

Offline Elizlloyd

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hi Trees,

Just an update after looking but not finding anything I've had to do a Look up request for William Way' birth and baptism record and to find out who his parents were under the Devon Look up request as I could'nt find anything and was stuck and needed some help.  I thought it would be good to get the right information for him and work back to see who his parents were , so your welcome to look at this and see the replies that I get back. In the meantime I will keep you updated if I find anything else.

Thanks

Elizlloyd
Way, Haydon, Sharland, Frost, Gunn, Searles, Carew, Jones, Gould, Smith, Featherstone, Lloyd,