Author Topic: Need passenger list for ship "John", left Newry May 10,1764, McChesney search  (Read 21314 times)

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: Need passenger list for ship "John", left Newry May 10,1764, McChesney search
« Reply #18 on: Friday 12 July 19 22:12 BST (UK) »
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal email addresses.
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline Maiden Stone

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Need passenger list for ship "John", left Newry May 10,1764, McChesney search
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 16 July 19 02:47 BST (UK) »
Thank you!
I replied to you with my e-mail address, but then got a message that I shouldn't do that. How can I get that to you?

Click on YTOWN's user-name. This will take you to his profile page. Select "Send a personal message". A new page will appear on which you can compose a message and send it. Mark should receive an email notification that you have sent him a message.
This arrangement is to protect the privacy of RootsChat users.
Cowban

Offline James Gray

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 29 December 20 20:11 GMT (UK) »
Thank you!
I replied to you with my e-mail address, but then got a message that I shouldn't do that. How can I get that to you?

My 6th great Grandfather James Gray was also in  the Abbeville area and members of both Old Lebanon and The Old Stone Church.
These are all churches associated with Dr. Thomas Clark.
Would you please pass on any information you have including ship list or members of the church in Salem New York?

Offline Scott Lytle

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 21 November 21 01:57 GMT (UK) »
I have started a page at https://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Space:The_Cahans_Exodus&public=1

to try to capture a list of passengers of The John

Offline Scott Lytle

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 21 November 21 03:52 GMT (UK) »
Herv,

Can you please send me your lists? 

-Scott