Author Topic: Does anyone know of a collins family that use to stop at green street green  (Read 423 times)

Offline Kathleen collins

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Looking for family members of my mum (*) collins,she stayed in a trailer in green street green many years ago but was put into care at a young age and lost contact with them,shes now 54,i hear theres alot of collins out at belverdere so could be a connection there,she had brothers and sisters,(*),her mum n dads name was(*),ill put more information up when i get it as mum dont know ive done this yet,hopefully someone can help

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know of a collins family that use to stop at green street green
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 March 16 21:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi Kathleen

Welcome to Rootschat  ;D

I'm sorry but Rootschat isn't a forum for finding missing relatives and friends but for discovering more about our ancestors.

We also have a 'no living people' policy so I've removed some names.

New members are encouraged to read our guidelines for posting which also has links which might help, see 4th paragraph from the bottom.

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Dawn

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea