Author Topic: Farms near Lapworth and Henley, Warwickshire  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Sue McKoy nee Chesshire

• RootsChat Extra
  • Addicted to Genealogy
    • View Profile
Re: Farms near Lapworth and Henley, Warwickshire
« Reply #9 on: Monday 16 July 18 08:41 BST (UK) »
Hi Dave,
My name is Sue McKoy, tracing the Chesshire and Hickin families throughout Warwickshire, with the Chesshire's residing at Pinks farm and their neighbours are the Hickens at Lower Liveridge Hill Farm.  I have photos of Pinks farm and can fill you in about a visit my 4th cousin Geoff and I made to that farm.  I am wondering if you are related to either of these families?  I suspect you are related to the Hickins as you mention Waterloo Farm,  where William Hickin and Eleanour Astley ( became Chesshire) farmed with their son George and daughter Charlotte.  Please feel free to get in touch!  I am at the moment trying to find the death details of George and whether he ever married. I am related to both the Chesshires and the Hickins. I am in Melbourne, Australia, but have lived in the UK and started my researching many years ago.
Kind regards, Sue McKoy - suemckoy@gmail.com
Turner, Challis, Grandfield, Granfield Lawton, Chesshire, Brown, Nunn, Prince, Firman, Greygoose, Omond, Murphy, Bellamy, Thacker, McBride, Antoine, Antonio, Walker, Bennie and McDougall