Author Topic: DENNIS FITZPATRICK  (Read 4633 times)

Offline carolejane

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
DENNIS FITZPATRICK
« on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:12 BST (UK) »
Could anybody help with finding DENNIS FITZPATRICK born c1826 QUEENS COUNTY.  Married MARY born c1828 also QUEENS COUNTY.  They had three children born QUEENS COUNTY - JOHN c1845, ELLEN c1847 and RICHARD c1849.  Then moved to WALSALL, STAFFS, and had further 3 children MARY A c1852, DENNIS c1858 and BRIDGET c1860.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline audrey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: DENNIS FITZPATRICK
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:16 BST (UK) »
dont know if this could be it

FITZPATRICK, Denis   Age:   30   Marriage
   Wife:   Mary DOHERTY   Age:   23
   Marriage Date:   25 Feb 1853   Recorded in:   Parsonstown, Tipperary, Ireland
         Collection:   Civil Registration
   Husband's Father:   John FITZPATRICK
   Wife's Father:   Peter DOHERTY

audrey

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline audrey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:31 BST (UK) »
I cant find any children on the BVRI for Dennis in Queens

audrey

Offline carolejane

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:32 BST (UK) »
thanks for the speedy reply.  Looking at the dates I don't think it is them, but then as I know very little about them who knows.  As the first 3 children were born before 1850 that would mean they were all born before this couple were married, although I suppose that's possible, also I think they were already in England by 1852.  Thanks for the help.

Offline carolejane

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:35 BST (UK) »
thanks for the speedy reply.  Looking at the dates I don't think it is them, but then as I know very little about them who knows.  As the first 3 children were born before 1850 that would mean they were all born before this couple were married, although I suppose that's possible, also I think they were already in England by 1852.  Thanks for the help.

Offline carolejane

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:36 BST (UK) »
thanks for the speedy reply.  Looking at the dates I don't think it is them, but then as I know very little about them who knows.  As the first 3 children were born before 1850 that would mean they were all born before this couple were married, although I suppose that's possible, also I think they were already in England by 1852.  Thanks for the help.

Offline carolejane

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:38 BST (UK) »
thanks for the speedy reply.  Looking at the dates I don't think it is them, but then as I know very little about them who knows.  As the first 3 children were born before 1850 that would mean they were all born before this couple were married, although I suppose that's possible, also I think they were already in England by 1852.  Thanks for the help.

Offline carolejane

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:41 BST (UK) »
thanks for the speedy reply.  Looking at the dates I don't think it is them, but then as I know very little about them who knows.  As the first 3 children were born before 1850 that would mean they were all born before this couple were married, although I suppose that's possible, also I think they were already in England by 1852.  Thanks for the help

Offline carolejane

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 19 July 05 21:44 BST (UK) »
Sorry about all those!  my computer is having a dicky fit and keeps sending repeat messages!!  Carole