Author Topic: FHS members pages  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Humphpaul

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Doris Isabel Waine
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 11 August 16 17:36 BST (UK) »
Dear KGarrad and editor.  That is wonderful! Doris Isabel was her full name at birth. Why could I not find it in all my searches.?

I will send off for the certificate. And the other two Waine deaths did  not come up for me. I would guess they are family  too.

Maud Mary PAUL was the full name of the aunt who died in 1951 at Malew. She left a very useful will with eleven relatives named and identified. Ideal for family history.

Thanks again, Humphpaul
Paul, Humphrey, Vaughan, Lewis, Williams, Parry, Jones, Fairclough, Howard, Allan, Baylis, Wright, Ritson.
Barmouth, Llangellinin, Liverpool, Maryport Cumberland, Port Glasgow, Nercwys (Nerquis), Mold, Gwysaney, Hope, Doddleston, Higher Kinnerton.

Offline Humphpaul

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Doris Isabel Wain(e)
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 11 August 16 18:06 BST (UK) »
Dear Editor. Thank you for that information. That has got to be her. Wonderful! I have searched  the BMDs with that info but nothing comes up. I need the volume and number to order the certificate.  Can you help please?

The other names for Waine which  PGarrad gave me do come up OK so I caannot think what's wrong with Doris. Thanks again Humphpaul

Paul, Humphrey, Vaughan, Lewis, Williams, Parry, Jones, Fairclough, Howard, Allan, Baylis, Wright, Ritson.
Barmouth, Llangellinin, Liverpool, Maryport Cumberland, Port Glasgow, Nercwys (Nerquis), Mold, Gwysaney, Hope, Doddleston, Higher Kinnerton.

Offline Blue70

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: FHS members pages
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 11 August 16 19:07 BST (UK) »
Well done Editor  ;)

Blue

Online KGarrad

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 11 August 16 20:20 BST (UK) »
I just was waiting for confirmation that it was the correct Doris!

Volume 12640
Page 177

Easily found using ManxBMD.com ;D
(Just enter surname; no need to specify a year ;) )
Garrad (Suffolk, Essex, Somerset), Crocker (Somerset), Vanstone (Devon, Jersey), Sims (Wiltshire), Bridger (Kent)

Offline Humphpaul

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Doris Isabel Wain(e)
« Reply #13 on: Friday 12 August 16 12:39 BST (UK) »
Dear KGarrad. Thanks again a million times. I will now order a certificate and can tidy the loose ends on Doris. Cheers Humphpaul

Online KGarrad

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday 12 August 16 12:46 BST (UK) »
If you run into difficulties, PM me! ;D
I live just a few minutes walk from The Registry
Garrad (Suffolk, Essex, Somerset), Crocker (Somerset), Vanstone (Devon, Jersey), Sims (Wiltshire), Bridger (Kent)

Offline Humphpaul

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Doris Isabel Waine
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 13 August 16 10:35 BST (UK) »
Dear KGarrad,  I have sent off a postal application with the form from their  website so I will wait hopefully for their reply before taking up more of your time. Thanks again, Humphpaul