Author Topic: Windows 10 version update  (Read 11834 times)

Offline mezentia

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Windows 10 version update
« Reply #117 on: Thursday 20 October 16 21:55 BST (UK) »
I've update my laptop and desktop with the 1607 update. Absolutely no problems with any app, no performance problems. Issues with mail were as the results of changes to changes at the Hotmail end. Re-created the accounts on my PCs (Outlook 2010) and they now work fine. Then again, I always keep my PCs up to date with updates.
Anderson - Leics., Yorks.; Attwood - Worcs., Staffs.,  Salop; Baylis - Worcs.; Beach/Bache - Worcs., Staffs., Salop; Bills - Devon, Worcs.<br />Dovey - Worcs., Staff., Salop; Gill - Worcs.; Hampton - Worcs., Staffs.; Hancox/Hancocks - Worcs., Staffs.<br />Hill - Worcs., Staffs., Salop; Sherwood - Worcs., Staffs.; Stonyer - Worcs., Staff., Salop, Essex<br />Woodall - Worcs., Staffs.; Potter - Essex.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Redroger

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dad and Fireman at Kings Cross 13.7.1951
    • View Profile
Re: Windows 10 version update
« Reply #118 on: Friday 21 October 16 19:20 BST (UK) »
You are lucky, I went today to use my Advanced system care program, it had been uninstalled, not by me! Also I get "The last USB device has malfunctioned" working on and hopefully fixed both.
Ayres Brignell Cornwell Harvey Shipp  Stimpson Stubbings (all Cambs) Baumber Baxter Burton Ethards Proctor Stanton (all Lincs) Luffman (all counties)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.