Author Topic: Request for burial and/or death notice info for Eliza A Mackittrick  (Read 828 times)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Request for burial and/or death notice info for Eliza A Mackittrick
« on: Saturday 20 August 16 15:29 BST (UK) »
I am trying to find burial and/or death notice info for my ancestor Eliza A Mackittrick whose death was registered in the Cleveland Registration district in 1946.  Her age was put down as 76.  In my research I have found that the Mackittrick surname varies in spelling.  She was born as Eliza Ann Simpson and married a George Davis (also my ancestor).  After the latter's death she married James 'McKiterick' in Gateshead and lived with him in Northumberland until his death.  Can anyone help with this, please?
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline MaureeninNY

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Request for burial and/or death notice info for Eliza A Mackittrick
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 20 August 16 15:41 BST (UK) »
Yorkshire Burials Transcription

Eliza Ann Mackittsick ::)

Age 76
Burial Date 24 June 1946 Boosbeck Cemetery

Maureen

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 20 August 16 16:18 BST (UK) »
Wow!!  This was quick!  Thank you so much, Maureen. :)
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline Ladyhawk

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 20 August 16 16:34 BST (UK) »
just for info.

If you are looking for her on the 1939 register she appears to be living Skelton and Brotton U.D., Yorkshire (North Riding)

Eliza A Mackithick born 1869
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 21 August 16 14:41 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much for this information regarding the 1939 census - I will look this up.  I have never been able to find her before on the census due to her bothersome surname.  I really don't think I have come across the same spelling twice!! :)  I really appreciate the information on your message this is very helpful. :)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday 09 November 20 11:41 GMT (UK) »
Might this burial date of the 24th be incorrect?  I now have the death cert and it records Eliza died on the 26th.  One of these recording must be incorrect.