Author Topic: Bartle- Kalgoorlie  (Read 3168 times)

Offline lola4118

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bartle- Kalgoorlie
« Reply #36 on: Monday 17 October 16 04:36 BST (UK) »
I will get back to you on the photo.   At the moment I need to make sure that we are linking to the correct Samuel Thomas Bartle.   There were 2 who arrived in Australia.   There were also 2 gentlemen name Baden Bartle in WA who were about the same age.   I have checked the Kilderry/Bartle connection on TROVE and it appears that they were wed in Melbourne.   I have never heard any mention of John BARTLE/Ann Sincock descendants in Melbourne especially before 1920, so I will research that a little further.    In the 1980s I was contacted by a person in WA trying to link these two Baden Bartle's but with little success.   Anyway keep searching, and I will f/u again soon.   Pam :)  Maybe if you do some searches on http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article you may find some interesting snippets. I have attached the Wedding report for you.  Enjoy

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Danelle Warnock

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Bartle- Kalgoorlie
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 08 January 19 13:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi, don't know if I am way too late but I am in the same family tree. Contact me at danellewarnock@hotmail.com if you still have gaps :) Warren is my Grandfathers brother (Kevin Patrick Bartle).

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.