Author Topic: Mary Jane Carnaghan, B:1822 Nth Berwick, East lothian  (Read 3046 times)

Offline Dancing Bear

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Mary Jane Carnaghan, B:1822 Nth Berwick, East lothian
« on: Sunday 24 July 05 06:13 BST (UK) »
I am hoping someone can help me with this one.
I am looking for Mary Jane Carnaghan's Birth details, we know she was roughly born in 1822-1825 North berwick East Lothian Scotland, She Married William Beresford in 1858 What happened to him we dont know, she had a son William Berresford also, then later on she married hugh mcgeachin. on the marriage certificate to hugh it says her maiden name was berresford, we know this was her previous married name, not birth name. The marriage certificate to william we have not obtained as yet but have found out her true maiden name of Carnaghan, what i'm looking for is her parents names and her birth certificate. to be able to further my searches along this line William Berresford Being  My GGGGrandfather on my Mothers side.
Also a bit of info on william Berresford would be nice he is my next step finding out what happened to him did he die or did they divorce. im assuming he was born around 1820 either scotland or northumberland where the rest of my ancestors come from
Any help will be appreciated.
London, Northumberland, Scotland, Devon so far