Author Topic: How do I trace the parents of Alfred Edward Hall  (Read 4988 times)

Offline Shiny1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: How do I trace the parents of Alfred Edward Hall
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday 15 June 21 09:50 BST (UK) »
Hi All,

I know this is an old thread but I've been revisiting the story and tying to neaten things up a bit, I thought adding to the thread might add some context to my question.

I have recently discovered that Alfred and his mother are buried together in Preston cemetery in North Shields. Alfred did die in 1929 in Herefordshire (although I still haven't worked out his connection with the farm he was at) but was brought home and buried with his mother just three days after his death.

I'm trying to put together his mother's blackmail story and have been putting parts on each person as far as they were involved, for example his grandmother has a bit sying she got the letter, took him to court but I can't put the final result on her story as she died before the trial.

I am thinking about adding the blackmailer to my tree, that way I can put the whole story in one place, I was wondering what people think.

Obviously he is not related so I was wondering has anyone else added someone unrelated to their tree and if so how do you mark the person as I would need to link him in some way.

Thanks for the help.

Michael
Dale (Newcastle Upon Tyne), Beck, English, Hall, Harrison, Stephenson (all from the North Shields, South Shields area), Woodger (from the Newcastle and Liss areas)