Author Topic: AncestryDNA postage from NZ?  (Read 7282 times)

Offline Jac Marquess

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: AncestryDNA postage from NZ?
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 13 November 18 11:50 GMT (UK) »
 ??? Hi there, how long will it take to shipping from NZ to Ireland? I have gave the Ancestry Prepaid box to a NZ post server in Paperplus last month on 30th Oct and she said she would process it. But, so far nothing coming back from the Ancestry DNA website..

Offline Jac Marquess

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 17 November 18 22:44 GMT (UK) »
Never mind for my previous reply. It's all good now. :)

Offline Simon745

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 11 December 21 06:05 GMT (UK) »
I sent my kit back 12 nov and its now 11 dec without any confirmation that its been received in Ireland yet. Starting to think something went wrong.

Did everyone else just have the carboard box with a sticker on it with the return details? I have it to the nzpost worker and they were a little confused but then said its all good it will send.

Did anyone need to fill out a customs form or anything?

I wish i paid for extra tracking and put my details on the box in case it had to be returned to sender

Offline CraigM63

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 02 January 22 15:10 GMT (UK) »
Mail to and from New Zealand has been delayed incredibly because of a lack of flights into or out of the country. CanadaPost wasn't even accepting anything more than letter mail for New Zealand three months ago because of the backlog. It took me longer than four weeks to get confirmation that a package posted from Canada to Ireland 11 months ago arrived, so I certainly wouldn't be worrying that something has gone wrong at this stage.

Offline lanercost

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday 03 January 22 10:22 GMT (UK) »
I sent my kit back 12 nov and its now 11 dec without any confirmation that its been received in Ireland yet. Starting to think something went wrong.

Did everyone else just have the carboard box with a sticker on it with the return details? I have it to the nzpost worker and they were a little confused but then said its all good it will send.

I wish i paid for extra tracking and put my details on the box in case it had to be returned to sender

I posted a kit off in September (from Australia) that hadn't been received by them. I messaged in December and they sent a new kit to try again, free of additional charges so I suggest you contact them about it if your DNA hasn't been updated on the website.

Offline Simon745

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday 03 January 22 18:49 GMT (UK) »

I posted a kit off in September (from Australia) that hadn't been received by them. I messaged in December and they sent a new kit to try again, free of additional charges so I suggest you contact them about it if your DNA hasn't been updated on the website.

Have you sent the new one back yet?

I think i might pay for extra tracking on the new one

Offline scout07

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thursday 06 January 22 23:07 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I received my kit last month, and went to NZ post yesterday to send. They said I needed a tariff number and need to complete the customs "consignment note". When I phoned ancestory.com.au NZ number today, the guy (in USA) didn't know anything about a tariff number, and did say that australia post not accepting anything to the UE at moment due to covid. Does anyone know of the tariff code? thanks