Author Topic: Baronville  (Read 5712 times)

Offline AMK10

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Baronville
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 12 April 17 21:13 BST (UK) »

HI
Sorry to bother you but i don't see attached from UK Ancestry on the Ireland records.  Maybe this birth was the Marie Teresa Martin whose death i had found for 1964 registered by Dr Stephens hospital..
Thanks again
Anne

Offline RJAL

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 12 April 17 21:48 BST (UK) »
No Bother,

Indexes to Births after 1915 are not available on line on IrishGenealogy.ie.

You might be able to get a copy here:

https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/civil-records/help/i-want-to-get-a-copy-of-a-certificate-what-do-i-do

Offline AMK10

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 12 April 17 22:41 BST (UK) »
Hi again
Thanks, I see that now in relation to records / timeframes.  I already got a death certificate for Marie Teresa Martin as I thought it would have more information than the registry - it cost me €42.50 for the very basic data (no address, age etc). When I queried it I was told to check with the Coroner - I thought they'd do that when I paid for it!
I don't know if there's any point in paying for Birth Cert for Marie Teresa as I don't think it will give any further detail on Mary Theresa Baronvill/Martin.  There doesn't seem to be any accessible information with regard to where she was born and it is possibly a French or Belgian family name.
If you can find anything further on her it would be great!
cheers
Anne

Offline RJAL

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 12 April 17 22:55 BST (UK) »
They will e-mail a copy of a birth cert which contains exactly the same information contained in the registry. This only costs €4.00. There is a link to the application form in the link above.

I have not been able to find any more information on Baronvill's either

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 12 April 17 23:01 BST (UK) »
Hi again
Thanks, I see that now in relation to records / timeframes.  I already got a death certificate for Marie Teresa Martin as I thought it would have more information than the registry - it cost me €42.50 for the very basic data (no address, age etc). When I queried it I was told to check with the Coroner - I thought they'd do that when I paid for it!
I don't know if there's any point in paying for Birth Cert for Marie Teresa as I don't think it will give any further detail on Mary Theresa Baronvill/Martin.  There doesn't seem to be any accessible information with regard to where she was born and it is possibly a French or Belgian family name.
If you can find anything further on her it would be great!
cheers
Anne

Oh dear I hope you didn't buy it recently, it's free here
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/deaths_returns/deaths_1964/04262/4094656.pdf

If you do need to buy a cert (not all will be online) a research cert costs €4 on the link RJAL posted above.

Offline AMK10

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Thursday 13 April 17 20:44 BST (UK) »
I did buy as I thought it would have missing information!  not to worry - it's great to have all the information free as you would pay for it elsewhere...
It's a pity the Cleere end of query didn't give more information as twice it's being raised and my extended family are really interested that there are members we never heard of..
Thanks again for all your time
Cheers
Anne

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Thursday 13 April 17 21:06 BST (UK) »
What is the Cleere query?

Offline AMK10

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Saturday 15 April 17 11:45 BST (UK) »
Brendan Cleere raised issue re Thomas George Peacocke having 2 sons some years ago. Then (maybe his son) recently raised same issue. It's quite serious to claim that my grand uncle had 2 children "outside" marriage and his family didn't know. If it's not true a lot of time has been wasted. Who were the 2 children and how are they connected to Brendan Cleere? There has been no reply from him or person who raised query for him. I would have expected courtesy of reply. Thanks..

Offline AMK10

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday 02 April 19 20:17 BST (UK) »
Hello,
Is there anything new on this enquiry? re Mary Baronville "She was my granny. I got her church marriage cert", is the cert for her marriage to Thomas Martin (which is online) or to Thomas Peacocke which can't be found on published records?
 I have never been able to find any information regarding the Baronvill(e) family. The phone number I had for Brendan Cleere (from his phonecall some years ago) is invalid and I haven't been able to make contact.  I'd really like to finalise this matter.
Thanks
Anne