Author Topic: Look up request please. COMPLETED BENJAMIN VINCENT 1795 CLAYDON SUFFOLK  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Braytons

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Look up request please. COMPLETED BENJAMIN VINCENT 1795 CLAYDON SUFFOLK
« on: Saturday 26 November 16 13:43 GMT (UK) »
Hello

Please would someone be able to find the birth of BENJAMIN VINCENT in the Suffolk Parish Records for me?  As far as I know he was born in 1795 in CLAYDON, SUFFOLK.  I believe his Father was Robert and his mother Sarah. He had a brother also named Benjamin born in 1790 and died the same year.  Family Search have the 1790 birth and death but not the 1795 Benjamin Vincent. 

Thank you
Braytons

Offline ribbo39

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Look up request please. BENJAMIN VINCENT 1795 CLAYDON SUFFOLK
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 26 November 16 22:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi Braytons,

Benjamin Vincent was bapt. 2-3-1794 s/o Robert & Sarah Claydon St.Peter born 31-Jan.

Its not on a CD from the Suffolk FHS -(SFK-BPI-11/P2 1754 - 1812  Bosmere & Claydon Deaneries) as it, and a lot of other baptisms in Claydon, were originally missed  when first produced,  but is listed as a 'corrections' to that CD.

There are a number of other "Vincent" children listed with parents Robert & Sarah.

There is a marriage in Barking St.Mary 12-8-1776 for a Robert Vincent, of Bailham, to Sarah Pizzey which is only a few parishes away from Claydon. This may be the parents.

Hope this helps.

Alan
Browse, Peggs, Revans/Revance/Ribbans, Spall,   in Suffolk/Norfolk
Belcher, Elderfield, Froude, Saunders,  Stimson, Tame,   in Berks
Artis, Gray in Norfolk

Offline Braytons

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Look up request please. COMPLETED ! BENJAMIN VINCENT 1795 CLAYDON SUFFOLK
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 27 November 16 06:54 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Alan, so much for those details.  Just like that!!!  And the further details of Benjamin's possible parents.

Kind regards Belinda
Braytons