Author Topic: Hart  (Read 998 times)

Offline matron123

• RootsChat Member
  • My grandad Harry Reynolds
    • View Profile
Hart
« on: Thursday 15 December 16 14:10 GMT (UK) »
I wonder if somebody could help me with the original baptisms of these two Hart families. I have to brothers marring two sisters and I am not sure what children each had. They are Charles Hart who married Margaret Rea who married in 1933 at Sculcoates and Cyril Hart and Vera Rea who married in 1930 at Sculcoates Yorkshire. Or is it possible to buy a CD of baptisms.
Thank you
JACKSON OF SUFFOLK, REYNOLDS OF CAMBRIDGE, PILCHER OF KENT, GOSTICK OF BEDFORDSHIRE AND LINCS, UNWIN OF ESSEX AND CAMBRIDGE, PRIME OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE, WARD OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE, WOLFE OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Hart
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 15 December 16 14:12 GMT (UK) »
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 15 December 16 16:20 GMT (UK) »
It is unlikely that baptisms for that period would have been transcribed.  Also - it's possible any children could still be alive
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline lizdb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 15 December 16 16:48 GMT (UK) »
Did Charles, Margaret, Cyril or Vera leave Wills?  If so, they may make it clear who their children are?
Edmonds/Edmunds - mainly Sussex
DeBoo - London
Green - Suffolk
Parker - Sussex
Kemp - Essex
Farrington - Essex
Boniface - West Sussex

census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline JJen

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 15 December 16 16:55 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

The 1939 register could help you to identifying some of the children.

JJ

Offline matron123

• RootsChat Member
  • My grandad Harry Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 15 December 16 16:59 GMT (UK) »
Thank you all, I thought this would be difficult. I will try the 1939 I hadn't thought of that.
JACKSON OF SUFFOLK, REYNOLDS OF CAMBRIDGE, PILCHER OF KENT, GOSTICK OF BEDFORDSHIRE AND LINCS, UNWIN OF ESSEX AND CAMBRIDGE, PRIME OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE, WARD OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE, WOLFE OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 15 December 16 17:06 GMT (UK) »
I have sent you a PM earlier on.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU