Author Topic: Fitzpatrick (13 children)  (Read 5212 times)

Offline jess5athome

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dad,20/10/1934 - 27/07/2016
    • View Profile
Re: Fitzpatrick (13 children)
« Reply #18 on: Friday 21 April 17 23:13 BST (UK) »
Hi  nandaska16  :) you need to remove your email address as its not allowed on here, (nothing personal,) it's just to protect you against spam etc.

If you reply to this on this thread (just say hi or something, then you will have made 3 posts and you can then send a PM (Personal message) to  amyfitzpatrick.

Frank  ;)
Ramsey Ridsdale Ridgway Kempen Knight Harrison Denby Sisson Graney Spilsbury Wain Hebden Abbott Skinn ........ Yorkshire (Doncaster Goole Snaith Thorne area)Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire The Netherlands

Offline nandaska16

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 22 April 17 14:36 BST (UK) »
Hi jim. how did you know my mam and dad, joseph fitzpatrick and Annie Hennessy. thank you.

Offline nandaska16

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 22 April 17 14:53 BST (UK) »
i didnt get a message Amy, tryed to give you my email but it wont let me unless its private. i only came across this site other night just browsing when i saw your post. how can i send my email? thanks Marian. p.s. my dad joseph was married to my mam Annie Hennessy in 1955. mam passed away 3 years ago, my dad was 42 when he passed away in 1978. they are both buried in Ferrybank.

Offline nandaska16

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 22 April 17 14:54 BST (UK) »
Hi  nandaska16  :) you need to remove your email address as its not allowed on here, (nothing personal,) it's just to protect you against spam etc.

If you reply to this on this thread (just say hi or something, then you will have made 3 posts and you can then send a PM (Personal message) to  amyfitzpatrick.

Frank  ;)
ok franks thank you, i didnt know but definately understand. i go a bit carried away when i know folks knew my mam n dad. thanks a million.

Offline Lucywoods17

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 28 July 20 19:44 BST (UK) »
Hi,

My Nan is Removed by Moderator she has been trying to find her brothers and sisters for years and these names are on her list of brothers and sisters. She went to Waterford a couple of years ago to try and find any living siblings but had no luck.  I would like to contact you privately, how do I do this? Lucy

Offline amyfitzpatrick

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday 29 July 20 09:01 BST (UK) »
Hi,

My Nan is Removed by Moderator she has been trying to find her brothers and sisters for years and these names are on her list of brothers and sisters. She went to Waterford a couple of years ago to try and find any living siblings but had no luck.  I would like to contact you privately, how do I do this? Lucy

Just attempted to send you a message — let me know if you don’t receive it and I’ll try again! 
Fitzpatrick and Dowling, Waterford (Ireland)

Offline nandaska16

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 29 July 20 15:43 BST (UK) »
Hiya Lucy, there were a lot of Fitzpatricks and they had large families. There was a sister called Kathleen but we thought she had passed. As far as I know out of all the siblings there is one sister and one brother still alive. She thought all her siblings were passed but found out by an Amy Fitzpatrick that her brother Chris (amys grandad) was still alive. They exchanged phone numbers and rang each other for a while but it faded out, i guess they were strangers really. My dad Joseph Fitzpatrick passed away aged 42. Im still in touch with Auntie in liverpool. Im not sure if there is a connection. Their mother passed away in childbirth and the baby was adopted by some family member and is living in ferrybank, Waterford. My email is Removed by Moderator if you can email me. Not sure if its allowed on here. I can look up the other siblings names and birth  dates and see what i come up with. How old would Kathleen be now? Im guessing late 70s early 80s. Take care and hope that helps. Cheers Marian Buffini ( nee Fitzpatrick)

Moderator comment: Please note we have a 'no living people' policy here. Names have been removed. Personal email addresses are also removed. Please use the personal message system to exchange those details.

Offline Lucywoods17

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 29 July 20 15:58 BST (UK) »
This is all so helpful and exciting, I don’t think she thought she would ever find anyone but she has not passed and is still alive.

my Nan was born in 1949. She went to live with her Older brother William after her mother unfortunately passed and was then adopted by her uncle (Hannah’s brother) in London.

I will email you.

Offline CelticMom

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 30 July 20 16:50 BST (UK) »
I am also related to this family - I am the granddaughter of one of Hannah's brothers. It would be great to all get an email going together. I've already been speaking with Lucy and manage to finally connect with Amy, I tried messaging her a few years ago from a thread of mine but never heard back, not sure if my message for lost or didn't go through.
Anderson & Marr - Midlothian & East Lothian
Bennett - Devonport
Catleugh & Shiells - East Lothian
Galvin, McLaren, Cullen & Dowling - Waterford, Ireland
Littlejohns - Plymouth & London
Mansfield - Benfleet & St Pancras
Michelin - London
Newlands - Midlothian & Fife
Paterson - Canongate, Midlothian
Rutherford and Johnston - Roxburghshire
Taylor - East Lothian & Berwickshire
Thomson - Leith & Muthill