Author Topic: mary ann farley  (Read 2802 times)

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: mary ann farley
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 01 February 17 10:44 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Lee. That is interesting information and should help.
Perhaps Annie will come back one day to let us know any thoughts on the developments  :)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline annie webster

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 11 February 17 16:51 GMT (UK) »
Sorry been a while but have to work were to begin firstly thank you all for your help and comments I think maybe somewhere someone has mixed these 2 lady up somehow with the mary sister of Julia and Bridget's  with this lady mary Frances whom married mr  Christensen is not my Mary at all think you may have. Cleared that bit up for me and given me some new sip pets of. Info to continue on with finding out by getting the records to know for certain the answers I will go over what I have again I think. It might just be my record keeping thank you all

Offline TwitTwoo

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday 21 September 18 14:07 BST (UK) »
Annie - I know you've put this one to bed as far as your family search but, I've only just joined & seen this thread.      I thought I'd just post that the Mary Frances Thompson & Christian Christiansen connection were 100% my g.grandparents  ;D.   Their youngest daughter Sarah was my Auntie Nerna (one of her siblings couldn't pronounce Sarah & 'Nerna' stuck for the rest of her life :) )   Mary did marry a family friend, Louis Tinard, some years after she sadly lost Christian.

Offline annie webster

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Monday 15 October 18 18:46 BST (UK) »
Hi everyone just a bit thank you to all
Mary ann farley and mary jane Thompson  were friends and at some point both had you say lived in Johnstone street with relatives i spoke to the oldest person i could find in the family the person I got the information off got the it the wrong why round the Mary ann is mine not the Mary Jane think I also got clouded by the fact one of my friends at school was  a christienson i hoped we could have been family as well has friends but never mind
Thanks once again for the help xxxxx