Author Topic: Look up Baptism record - Kidderminster/Bewdley please  (Read 2364 times)

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Look up Baptism record - Kidderminster/Bewdley please
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 08 February 17 13:31 GMT (UK) »
Hi her death is Phoebe M Baker b c 1885 December qtr 1959 Kidderminster 9d 135 aged 74
Keyboard86
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline vicky19

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 08 February 17 13:36 GMT (UK) »
Yes I just found her in 1959...thank you everyone I was getting all sorts of stuck... just wish I could find the father...unless its William Flatley and she married him after Reginald was born....
Lillywhite, Dwane, Hatchett, Curtis, Giuliani, Payne, Meen, Rockliff, Leopold, Winney, True, Groombridge, Middleton, Agombar, Scanlon, Grice, Vezey, Hindley, Cannell, Welch

Offline lauzann

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 19 July 17 20:33 BST (UK) »
Hi Vicky,

Phoebe Maria Cook was my Great Great Auntie. She married several times and had several children and there are some like your Reginald that we didn't know about. Message me and we can have a good chat. I am in touch with one of Phoebe's granddaughters she would love to talk to you too.

Kind regards Laura.

Offline Celia44

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 19 July 17 21:07 BST (UK) »
Vicky,
Phoebe Maria Cook is my grandmother.  Laura is my cousin on the Cook side. I am intrigued to know your connection to Phoebe and very interested in the significance of the name Reginald because she had another child Robert Reginald, among others!  Phoebe, I believe was called Maria also.  I learn’t this through a grandchild of William Flatley from his first marriage so the entry Maria is correct!
Looking at the posts, the names Flatley, Knowles and Baker are linked to Phoebe.  Green also is a name of interest!
There are some mysteries to be solved her and Laura and I would love to hear from you.
Just to clarify where I come in the family.  I am Vernon Flatley's daughter and although William Flatley is named as the father on his birth certificate we are not entirely sure he is the father!
kind regards
Celia

Offline vicky19

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 20 July 17 10:41 BST (UK) »
Hi Celia and Laura,

I have sent you both a PM.

It took ages to research Phoebe's life... I have a copy of the baptism of Reginald now., the archives had a copy... it confirms what we thought that Reginald was illegitimate and his mother was Phoebe Maria Cook.

Vicky
Lillywhite, Dwane, Hatchett, Curtis, Giuliani, Payne, Meen, Rockliff, Leopold, Winney, True, Groombridge, Middleton, Agombar, Scanlon, Grice, Vezey, Hindley, Cannell, Welch

Offline Celia44

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 20 July 17 10:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Vicky,  yes both Laura and I would be delighted to hear from this relation of ours!

Best wishes,

Celia and Laura

Offline lauzann

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Thursday 20 July 17 10:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Vicky,

Sorry Roots chat won't let me PM you not sure if it's because i opened a new account because i couldn't remember my old one. If you could contact the person related to Reginald we would love to make contact and try and build our family story :) If you could PM me your e-mail or something i will be able to send you my contact details through that.

Thank you so much,

Laura.