Author Topic: Freeserve Orange and Wanadoo Email Closure  (Read 11086 times)

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: Freeserve Orange and Wanadoo Email Closure
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 14 March 17 20:15 GMT (UK) »
Deirdre,

You're most welcome - I need reminding to do all sorts of things too!  :)

Trystan
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Siamese Girl

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 20 June 17 16:35 BST (UK) »
Weirdly I thought I had waved goodbye to my Freeserve email at the end of May, but I looked at it just now to find an old email and realised that it is still live and has been since 12 June. I can even send emails too.

I really miss it and am hoping against hope that it hasn't gone for good. Gmail seems very basic in comparison and I don't like the fact that I can only see my emails when I am online and not offline  - which given the iffy Internet connection provided by EE can be a problem.

Carole
CHILD Glos/London, BONUS London, DIMSDALE London, HODD and TUTT Sussex,  BONNER and PATTEN Essex, BOWLER and HOLLIER Oxfordshire, HUGH Lincolnshire, LEEDOM all.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Deirdre784

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 20 June 17 16:41 BST (UK) »
I've been getting some too, though have moved to Gmail as my main account. Not tried sending any. It will disappear soon I'm afraid  :(
CARDIFF:Lord,Griffiths,Barry,Cope,Mahoney ~ PEMBROKESHIRE:Griffiths,Rees,Owen,Thomas ~ ESSEX:Lord,Foreman,Hatch ~ SOMERSET:Lord,Cox,Hockey,Linham,Bryant ~ STAFFORDSHIRE:Cope,Elks,Hackney,Gallimore,Davenport ~ SUFFOLK:Lord,Lockwood,Hatch,Rix,Foreman ~ IRELAND:Barry,Meany,Cummins,Grogan ~
PONTYPRIDD:Leigh,Brooks,Adams,Davies,Thomas ~ KENT:Leigh ~ CHESHIRE:Adams,Tudor,Illidge ~ DENBIGHSHIRE:Edwards,Bolas ~BRECON:Leigh,Thomas,Davies ~SOMERSET:Adams,Keitch,Bridge ~ABERGAVENNY:Minton ~ MERTHYR:.....