Author Topic: tracking down relatives P/O Howard John Menzies  (Read 1417 times)

Offline L

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
Re: tracking down relatives P/O Howard John Menzies
« Reply #18 on: Monday 29 April 19 19:46 BST (UK) »
To whom it may concern.....
I am P/O Howard John Menzies niece.  Lin
My Grandfather was Howard P. Menzies and Grandmother Benva. They lived in on Radcliff in West Vancouver. Donna Martin was my Mother. Donna Martin (Menzies) has 3 Children living in Vancouver British Columbia. I am interested in any information about my uncle.
Thank you
Lin Harrington (Martin)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Ad van Zantvoort

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: tracking down relatives P/O Howard John Menzies
« Reply #19 on: Monday 29 April 19 21:00 BST (UK) »
Hello Lin,

Just came home from work and starting up my computer to look after my messages and I was amazed to see your message on Rootschat website according to my appeal to tracking down Howard John Menzies relatives.  You could not hardly imagine how pleased I was with your message and that you got in touch with me. Superb!!!  I have so much to tell you about my research to P/O Howard menzies last flight.  Is it possible to email me at azantvoort@outlook.com   Looking forward to hear from you.  Regards and Many Thanks again for getting in touch with me,
Adrian
Bomber Command research during WW2 in the South Eastern part of The Netherlands. Especially aircraft crash research and locating their crews.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.