Author Topic: Loader family  (Read 910 times)

Offline sheilalewry44

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Loader family
« on: Thursday 28 July 05 14:12 BST (UK) »
Can anyone help me please to find out anything about my Loaders? Here is what I have so far ;                 This is definitely my g/grandfather in the following censuses                         - 1901 Frederick  51 b. London wheelwright                    1891Frederick    40 b.NottingHill wheelwright                             1881Frederick30 b.London Midx  wheelwright         I think this is him in 1871 Frederick 22 b. Marylebone  cart & wheelwright. As you can see there is a mixture of ages, and to make it even more so, on his marriage cert on 25 Dec 1872 his age is given as 24.    Also, one census says b.Marylebone and the other NottingHill. I'm not too familiar with the areas of London, but I dont think they were close enough to be the same. Can someone correct me if I am wrong?  Fredericks middle name was Joseph, but I dont know how often he used it. On his marriage cert. his fathers name is given as William Mornay Loader. I have found a birth for Frederick Loader (no middle name) 6 March 1849 to William Loader and Harriet Reede, at 1 Little York Place Marylebone. Can anyone find them on either the 1851 or 61 censuses please? It would be nice after all the searching, if these turned out to be the right family. It really is like searching for a needle in a haystack! Thanks ... Sheila

Offline bekahsgran

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Loader family
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 28 July 05 14:24 BST (UK) »
Hi
Could this be him in 1861?
RG9 Piece 74 Folio 126 Page 49
20 George Street, Marylebone, Midx
LODER
Harriet Head Widow Nurse b Winterslow, Wilts
FREDERICK Son 12 Schlr b Marylebone, Midx

Anne
<br /><br />Websdale, Jillings, Lovett, Savage, Egmore, Seymour, Graves, Hustler, Stannard<br />in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire<br />Condrit, Condrat, Condrut, Tyler, Hunter and Evans in NSW Australia

http://www.tilneyallsaintsonline.org.uk
Local History for TILNEY ALL SAINTS, Norfolk<br /><br />Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline sheilalewry44

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 28 July 05 15:53 BST (UK) »
Thanks Anne, That looks very much like him. So now I need to look for the death of William, sometime between 1849 and 1861. I wonder if anyone can pick them up in 1851? That would maybe narrow things down a bit. That gives me something to go on anyway. Thanks again ... Sheila

Offline Beattrix66

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 13 June 20 22:23 BST (UK) »
William passed in 1856 I have found he is my 3rd great grandfather

Offline sheilalewry44

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 14 June 20 13:35 BST (UK) »
Thanks Beattrix66  .... do you have the death certificate for this? When I sent for a cert. I gave the details which I had and was sent one for 1860, but I immediately decided it was probably the wrong one. If you have the cert. what info does it give? Which of William's children are you descended from? Lots of questions! Lovely to hear from you x