Author Topic: Lloyd family llangristiolus  (Read 5260 times)

Offline Edith reeve

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Lloyd family llangristiolus
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 09 October 18 15:53 BST (UK) »
Hi Tracy I think we might be cousins .of a sort .! My Grandad was Evan John Lloyd b 1892 to Evan Lloyd and Mary Jane Anders. Evan (b 1863 )was also my Great Grandad  I believe.

I have lots of documents and info on the family and I’d love to share it with you if you are interested.
Let me know 😊
Lloyd/Foreman/Morris family research
Anglesey
Widnes
Manchester
Canada
Germany
Eastern Europe

Offline Suziq1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 09 October 18 16:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Tracy I am interested in family history I havent really done much delving myself ! I came on this forum by accident really as I googled Mary Jane Anders and your thread came up😁. My mum has recently passed and her Dad was Evan John son of Mary jane. so I was just interested.I  know you wanted info on her  i can tell you the story goes she was from Ireland and landed in Liverpool and apparently won a beauty competition.  Then went to Anglesey to work in the castle there. She did die in childbirth after 3rd child but I was told on Anglesey .My Grandad was sent to Widnes after her death.😀😀let me know what you think

Offline Edith reeve

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 09 October 18 18:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Tracy I am interested in family history I havent really done much delving myself ! I came on this forum by accident really as I googled Mary Jane Anders and your thread came up😁. My mum has recently passed and her Dad was Evan John son of Mary jane. so I was just interested.I  know you wanted info on her  i can tell you the story goes she was from Ireland and landed in Liverpool and apparently won a beauty competition.  Then went to Anglesey to work in the castle there. She did die in childbirth after 3rd child but I was told on Anglesey .My Grandad was sent to Widnes after her death.😀😀let me know what you think
that’s amazing! Do you have messenger? I could send you over the stuff I have and chat more? I’m on fb as Tracy Reeve x
Anglesey
Widnes
Manchester
Canada
Germany
Eastern Europe

Offline Suziq1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 09 October 18 19:30 BST (UK) »
Ok there are a couple of Tracy Reeve which one on FB I will friend request you. ???

Offline Edith reeve

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 09 October 18 21:00 BST (UK) »
Ok there are a couple of Tracy Reeve which one on FB I will friend request you. ???
I’m with my hubby in my profile photos, he has a flat cap and I have green hair 😁👍🏼
Anglesey
Widnes
Manchester
Canada
Germany
Eastern Europe

Offline Suziq1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile