Author Topic: Rhosymedre - Marriage Records  (Read 2433 times)

Offline sue14

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Rhosymedre - Marriage Records
« on: Friday 07 April 17 20:48 BST (UK) »
Hi

Does anyone have access to the marriage records at St John's Church Rhosymedre ?
I am looking for the fathers name and witnesses at the marriage of Robert W Roberts and May Maria Florence Kate Evans in 1937.  Also if possible the middle name of Robert.

Sue
Bagnall Shropshire  Wilkes Shropshire  Phillips Wellington Shropshire
Finney Shropshire/Montgomeryshire

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Rhosymedre - Marriage Records
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 08 April 17 08:28 BST (UK) »
I will find out the necessary info for you next Tuesday when I visit the Clwyd FHS Research Centre at Rhosymedre.

Regards
William Russell Jones.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 08 April 17 09:51 BST (UK) »
I don't have access to the marriage but I have the baptism of May Maria Florence Kate Evans in the Rhosymedre records (Clwyd FHS booklet) :

Bpt 10 Sept 1911 at Rhosymedre. Parents, Frank and Elizabeth Evans, living at St Paul's Villas, Acrefair. Frank was a fitter.

The GRO birth entry is 3rd Quarter 1911m Wrexham 11B page 458. Mother's maiden name was Bailey.

Unfortunately the Clwyd booklets for Rhosymedre marriage records only go up to 1913.

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 08 April 17 11:23 BST (UK) »
I don't have access to the marriage but I have the baptism of May Maria Florence Kate Evans in the Rhosymedre records (Clwyd FHS booklet) :

Bpt 10 Sept 1911 at Rhosymedre. Parents, Frank and Elizabeth Evans, living at St Paul's Villas, Acrefair. Frank was a fitter.

The GRO birth entry is 3rd Quarter 1911m Wrexham 11B page 458. Mother's maiden name was Bailey.

Unfortunately the Clwyd booklets for Rhosymedre marriage records only go up to 1913.

I'll get the Father's name for Robert W Roberts in the Hayes Marriage Index.

Regards
William Russell Jones.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Talbot-Shropshire

Offline amcguinness1986

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 08 April 17 13:10 BST (UK) »
Hi Sue - these are my grandparents. My father is their youngest son Neill.

Amy x

Hi

Does anyone have access to the marriage records at St John's Church Rhosymedre ?
I am looking for the fathers name and witnesses at the marriage of Robert W Roberts and May Maria Florence Kate Evans in 1937.  Also if possible the middle name of Robert.

Sue

Offline amcguinness1986

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 08 April 17 13:12 BST (UK) »
Please could you contact me at

amcguinness1986@hotmail.com

Thank you! x

Hi

Sue

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 08 April 17 17:54 BST (UK) »
Please could you contact me at

amcguinness1986@hotmail.com

Thank you! x

Hi

Sue

Just reply to this and Sue can contact you on here.

Regards
William Russell Jones.
All North Wales.
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Talbot-Shropshire

Offline amcguinness1986

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Saturday 08 April 17 18:21 BST (UK) »
Thank you, William! Very new to this!!

Amy  :)

Offline amcguinness1986

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday 08 April 17 18:30 BST (UK) »
Did Robert W. Roberts father come back as Paul Roberts for you? He was my great grandfather.

Amy  :)

I'll get the Father's name for Robert W Roberts in the Hayes Marriage Index.

Regards
William Russell Jones.