Author Topic: Quaker Family History Society: Transcription Project  (Read 2616 times)

Offline jonwicken

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Quaker Family History Society: Transcription Project
« on: Saturday 20 May 17 18:30 BST (UK) »
In 2015 the Quaker Family History Society decided we would start a transcription project.

I am sorry for the lack of movement on this but now this is ready to move forward.

I am going to be allocating some pages from the records of Settle we selected for the first of these transcriptions to volunteers shortly.

All those who expressed an interest should have received an email from me today. If anyone who is interested and has not already contacted us, please let me know.

I have set a date one Monday evening a month where we can all get together online and talk about the project.

We will be able to chat together online using messages in the same chat room and hopefully this will help us work together to complete this project and also any put together a project list.

I don't know if you all have skype, but if you do please add me by searching for jon.wicken

The dates for these online get togethers are this Monday 22nd May, Monday 26th June, Monday 24th July, Monday 21st August, Monday 25th September, Monday 23rd October and Monday 27th November.

The start time will be 7:30pm.

If you do not have skype or are unavailable then don't worry as I will be updating the facebook group and also will send out a follow up email.

Thank you.