Author Topic: Mary Wright / Davie born Alloa c1789.  (Read 838 times)

Offline FindinFamily

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Mary Wright / Davie born Alloa c1789.
« on: Tuesday 30 May 17 18:01 BST (UK) »
Looking for info re:  Mary Wright born about 1789 in  Alloa.  I believe she married John Davie and lived in St. Ninians.  Would like to find parents, siblings and any info on children.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Wright / Davie born Alloa c1789.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 30 May 17 20:01 BST (UK) »
Hi ,

The 1851 Census transcription at FreeCEN has a Mary Davie age 62 born Alloa Clackmannanshire with husband John Davie age 64.

Is that the Mary you are looking at ?

ev

Added -
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=770848.msg6235904#msg6235904
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline FindinFamily

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Wright / Davie born Alloa c1789.
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 31 May 17 15:40 BST (UK) »
Yes - I believe that is her.  I'm trying to find any additional info about her.  I believe she may have had a daughter, Helen born between 1818 and 1826, but can't find any records of her birth or of the marriage of Mary and John Davie.