Author Topic: Thomas Rogers and Ann Reece  (Read 656 times)

Offline MoliJ

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Thomas Rogers and Ann Reece
« on: Friday 30 June 17 22:09 BST (UK) »
Would anyone be able to look up for me please the marriage or banns for the marriage between these two people on the 19 Jul 1824. At Saint Thomas, Dudley, Worcester, England. I am trying to find out the parents if that is possible. Thank you.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Mabel Bagshawe

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Rogers and Ann Reece
« Reply #1 on: Friday 30 June 17 22:14 BST (UK) »
this si on freereg - no family details noted, although I assume one of the witnesses is related to the bride

https://www.freereg.org.uk/search_records/58187e38e93790eb7fee41ee?search_id=5956bed9791e3b6d0d348978&ucf=false

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline MoliJ

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 30 June 17 22:19 BST (UK) »
Thanks Mabel, does that mean the actual record will have no other details? Is there any other way of finding out who the parents were?

Online Mabel Bagshawe

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 30 June 17 22:29 BST (UK) »
Not sure, but I think it quite unlikely. The record I linked to seems to have sight of the original, and I think where fathers are listed they are included in the Freereg records

I think Richard marries the next year (similarly no parental details) and dies in 1847 aged 44. No obvious birth/baptism yet

Offline MoliJ

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 01 July 17 09:22 BST (UK) »
Thank you Mabel. I know Ann came from Wales but that is as far as I have got. 😥