Author Topic: Death Certificate Ontario?  (Read 558 times)

Offline Torwoodlee

• I have turned off notifications to all my topics
  • RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Death Certificate Ontario?
« on: Wednesday 05 July 17 18:47 BST (UK) »
Hi,
I was wondering what was involved in obtaining a death certificate for my great grandfather who died suddenly during a visit to Toronto in 1957?  I believe the exact date of death was the 21st of March, 1957.  My great grandmother brought his ashes back with her to be buried in Scotland.  My great grandfather's name was Adam Simpson Templeton and he was born on the 10th of December 1892 in Galashiels.

Thanks very much.

Borderslass
Names:  Laidlaw, Alexander, Park, Templeton, Hood, Sanderson, Fairbairn, Davidson, Delgatty, Greig
Areas:  Galashiels Selkirkshire, Ladhope Roxburghshire, Jedburgh Roxburghshire, Morebattle Roxburghshire, Tillicoultry Clackmannanshire

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: Death Certificate Ontario?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 05 July 17 19:32 BST (UK) »
How to get a copy of an Ontario death certificate online. Who can apply for a death certificate etc.....

https://www.ontario.ca/page/how-get-copy-ontario-death-certificate-online

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Torwoodlee

• I have turned off notifications to all my topics
  • RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Death Certificate Ontario?
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 05 July 17 20:52 BST (UK) »
Thank you very much  :)
Names:  Laidlaw, Alexander, Park, Templeton, Hood, Sanderson, Fairbairn, Davidson, Delgatty, Greig
Areas:  Galashiels Selkirkshire, Ladhope Roxburghshire, Jedburgh Roxburghshire, Morebattle Roxburghshire, Tillicoultry Clackmannanshire