Author Topic: Cassie of Monquhitter  (Read 10402 times)

Offline Andy Cassie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Cassie of Monquhitter
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 07 November 18 14:48 GMT (UK) »
Please send a private email, it would be good to know what has happened on your side of the pond and whether you have heard anything from any of the other Cassie's.

Andy

Online Forfarian

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • http://www.rootschat.com/links/01ruz/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 07 November 18 14:52 GMT (UK) »
I think you'll need to post once more to the forum before you can be contacted by private message.
Never trust anything you find online (especially submitted trees and transcriptions on Ancestry, MyHeritage, FindMyPast and other commercial web sites) unless it's an image of an original document - and even then be wary because errors can and do occur.

Offline VelkyAl

• RootsChat Extra
  • http://www.fuggled.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 08 November 18 17:00 GMT (UK) »
I think you'll need to post once more to the forum before you can be contacted by private message.

I was able to send a private message yesterday.
Reece/Reese, Scott, Cassie, Paine, Ogston, Calder, Chant, Thompson, Castle, Moyse, Prince, Springett, Cadger, Philip, Rennie, Cooper, Steineke, Kaiser, Hallett, Ford, Killoh, Hepburn, Torry, Ingram, Robertson, Norrie,  Mudford, Spore, Lane, Virgin, Davis, Hendy, Stone, White

Offline Ozzieyoungs

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Friday 05 April 19 08:09 BST (UK) »
hi ,not sure if your still on here or if we have spoken before.william young married janet leslie (jane )and had (to my knowledge )  4 sons and 1 daughter but im not to sure of the daughter yet.i have mary 1817 ,peter 1829,alexander 1831,james 1834 and david 1837.not sure if it was William that had a fling and another child as iv just started doing this again but it could have been Williams father james as I have a Patrick in my list that I never knew of. .I am from the peter side.william was my 3 x grandfather.

Online Fogmoose

• RootsChat Senior
  • For many hours and days that pass ever soon...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Friday 05 April 19 15:55 BST (UK) »
Yes, I am still around...but been busy with other stuff. Great to meet you! I will send you a PM.
Jaffray, Morrison - Monquhitter
Bird or Burd, Ironside - Methlick
Young - Aberdeen, Banffshire
Reid, Milne - Kincardineshire
Sanderson, Marshall, Marr - Foveran
Black, Ross - Rathven
Searle or Seale, Steel(e), Forbes, Adams- Aberdeen
Hutche(s)on, Keith, Greig, Fowlie - Cuminestown, New Deer, Monquhitter, Methlick

Online Fogmoose

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Friday 05 April 19 23:50 BST (UK) »
hi ,not sure if your still on here or if we have spoken before.william young married janet leslie (jane )and had (to my knowledge )  4 sons and 1 daughter but im not to sure of the daughter yet.i have mary 1817 ,peter 1829,alexander 1831,james 1834 and david 1837.not sure if it was William that had a fling and another child as iv just started doing this again but it could have been Williams father james as I have a Patrick in my list that I never knew of. .I am from the peter side.william was my 3 x grandfather.

ozzieyoungs I tried to PM you but because you have not made three posts yet it wont go through...I would love to discuss our Young connection since it seems we are distant cousins! Please email me at (*)

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Take care,

Rich AKA Fogmoose
Black, Ross - Rathven
Hutche(s)on, Keith, Greig, Fowlie - Cuminestown, New Deer, Monquhitter, Methlick

Offline Ozzieyoungs

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday 16 April 19 06:28 BST (UK) »
hi Rich,sorry haven't been on for a while.william and janet where my 3 x great grand parents.my line came from their son peter whos son was also peter .then my grandpa james who came to Australia and went to a place called broken hill as a wee lad in around 1910.i have spoken to a lady in florida how is from the james or alexander side which is one of Williams and janets other sons.iv done part of my tree through ancestry but it takes a lot of time so im doing a trip to Scotland next year with one of my sons and my nephew for a few weeks and spending 4-5 days going to the grave sites I have so I mite be able to get more info off of them.your more than welcome to contact me at(*) as for some reason I cant do a direct chat with you from here.hope to chat soon.wes](*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Online Fogmoose

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday 16 April 19 15:45 BST (UK) »
hi Rich,sorry haven't been on for a while.william and janet where my 3 x great grand parents.my line came from their son peter whos son was also peter .then my grandpa james who came to Australia and went to a place called broken hill as a wee lad in around 1910.i have spoken to a lady in florida how is from the james or alexander side which is one of Williams and janets other sons.iv done part of my tree through ancestry but it takes a lot of time so im doing a trip to Scotland next year with one of my sons and my nephew for a few weeks and spending 4-5 days going to the grave sites I have so I mite be able to get more info off of them.your more than welcome to contact me at(*) as for some reason I cant do a direct chat with you from here.hope to chat soon.wes](*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Wes, just make one more post...like a reply to this message...and then we can Private Message and exchange emails.  this board prohibits exchanging emails in public. Looking forward to speaking with you further!

Black, Ross - Rathven

Offline Ozzieyoungs

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday 18 April 19 23:11 BST (UK) »
Ah ok.