Author Topic: Nottingham general cemetery- photo request. Please!!  (Read 3564 times)

Offline amclean75

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Nottingham general cemetery- photo request. Please!!
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 13 September 17 19:33 BST (UK) »
Wow how on earth did you find all that out and so quickly? You are wonder woman!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am not at all familiar with the English records system. Much more used to looking up records in Scotland!! 😊

Offline nottsgirl1

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 14 September 17 10:32 BST (UK) »
hi Ailsa,

That's OK I'm always happy to help of I can.

It was easy just looked for a marriage of Henry Button to an Hunt on my marriage index disc and found it to Emma Hunt then as their was an Emma Goulder on the MI's guested it was the same Emma but couldn't find a marriage for a Button to a Goulder on my disc so look on Freebmd and found the marriage there for Emma Button to Henry Goulder then looked on the marriage locator site where it can tell you which Church or Register Office but not all marriage's show up but always worth a try and it only go's upto 1911.

Here's a link

http://www.marriage-locator.co.uk/

Let me know if there is anthing else I can help you with any time.

All the best

NG
Branfoot of Leeds; Nall of Nottingham; Wallis of Stapleford Nottinghamshire; Challand of  East Bridgford Notinghamshire: Hall of Fransfield Nottinghamshire;
Morral of Stanton By Dale, Derbyshire;

Offline amclean75

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 14 September 17 16:44 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much for all your help. I'll let you know if I have any other Nottingham based queries. 🤗🤗🤗