Author Topic: Mary LALLY  (Read 1353 times)

Offline natae

• RootsChat Member
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Mary LALLY
« on: Wednesday 01 November 17 12:45 GMT (UK) »
Looking for info on Mary Lally born apparently1836 Galway daughter of Thomas Lally & Ann(ie) Kenny don't know anything else till she married William Vaughan in Sydney Aus in 1855 she is married to William using the name Mrs Mary White there is a daughter mentioned for Mary & the childs father is Richard trying to find if Mary lied about her age & if she was married in Ireland before arriving in Australia & marring William
O'flaherty O'farrell Reynolds Wilson Kirk Henry Woods Pickering Hayes Endicott Freeman Browning Sandstrom Fenton Geddes Craig Mcknight Wellings Coleman )areas Ireland Scotland England Australia

Offline wivenhoe

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mary LALLY
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 01 November 17 13:27 GMT (UK) »
SMH  12 Jan 1857 p8
http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/12991213?
FUNERAL.—The Friends of Mrs. William VAUGHAN are respectfully invited to attend the   
Funeral of her late daughter Elizabeth WHITE  to move from her residence, 117, Sussex-street (one door south of Market-street).

SMH 8 Oct 1883 p1
http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/13550090?

OLIVER—POOLE.—September 17, by special license, at Christ Church, St. Leonards, by the Rev. Alfred YARNOLD, John OLIVER, mariner, of Princes-street, to Caroline POOLE, widow, daughter of Richard White, baker, late of Sussex-street. and step-daughter of William VAUGHAN, baker, of Woolloomooloo.

BDM NSW marriage
701/1873 POOLE Alfred Aspinall  m.  WHITE Caroline @ Sydney
3225/1883 OLIVER John  m.  POOLE Caroline  @ St Leonards

Offline wivenhoe

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 01 November 17 22:31 GMT (UK) »
What is your source for the birth year and place for Mary?.

Can you please list the information on the marriage certificate.

What certificates do you have for BDM events in the WHITE, VAUGHAN and other associated families?.

Offline natae

• RootsChat Member
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 02 November 17 09:40 GMT (UK) »
Got info from a turner family tree plus what info I have found on trove I'm trying to help my gr aunt (by marriage) I have been trying to do her tree using her memory & internet as I know she can't afford certificates I don't think age of birth is right for mary lally my gr aunt is related to the Vaughan family
O'flaherty O'farrell Reynolds Wilson Kirk Henry Woods Pickering Hayes Endicott Freeman Browning Sandstrom Fenton Geddes Craig Mcknight Wellings Coleman )areas Ireland Scotland England Australia