Author Topic: The late Mrs Mary Carmel Shudell  (Read 2144 times)

Offline tmp48

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
The late Mrs Mary Carmel Shudell
« on: Monday 06 November 17 17:24 GMT (UK) »
Anyone on here descended from the late Mrs Mary Carmel Shudell nee Dunne 1929-2006 and her husband George Christopher Shudell 1926-1992? 
From my research they both died in Dearborn, Michigan.

They married DEC 1947 in London, England (RC Church). 
Not sure how many siblings Mary had but I know she had at least one, as he married a relative of my late mother's.  I believe he is still living as I can't find a death reg for him in England.

I have Mary Carmel Dunne's  marriage and birth certificates which I would like to pass on to any descendants.

Looks like she had a son Paul Shudell too, who is also deceased.

BRADY...Dublin
CONBOY...Roscommon
CURRY....Dublin
DEVINE...Dublin
McDermott...Dublin
ROONEY...Dublin
POLLARD...Dublin
QUIGLEY...Dublin
LAWLESS...Dublin
SLADE...Dorset
DAVIS...Bristol & Somerset
PERRIS...Somerset
BOARD...Somerset

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: The late Mrs Mary Carmel Shudell
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 07 November 17 16:54 GMT (UK) »
If you google her name - a possible list of relatives will pop up.  With the aid of https://www.whitepages.com/ you should be able to contact some relatives.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Isaiah

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 November 17 16:26 GMT (UK) »
Mary was my grandma. She had three sons, Chris who is my father, Paul who passed away in 1998 and Tony.

Offline tmp48

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 13 November 17 16:39 GMT (UK) »
Mary was my grandma. She had three sons, Chris who is my father, Paul who passed away in 1998 and Tony.

Wonderful!  I wlll send you a message.
BRADY...Dublin
CONBOY...Roscommon
CURRY....Dublin
DEVINE...Dublin
McDermott...Dublin
ROONEY...Dublin
POLLARD...Dublin
QUIGLEY...Dublin
LAWLESS...Dublin
SLADE...Dorset
PERRIS...Somerset
BOARD...Somerset

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 14 November 17 16:18 GMT (UK) »
New members must make at least two postings before being allowed to use the PM (Personal Message) facility, so Isaiah may need to make one more post here.  For more info, see Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline ShudellA

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 18 January 18 20:09 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I'm Anthony George Shudell, My Father was George and My Mum was Mary. I'm so glad that I've found this site. Thanks from Colorado, USA..😀

Offline alisashudell

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 23 January 18 15:57 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

I am Mary's granddaughter, Alisa. Daughter of her deceased son, Paul. I see my cousin Isaiah and Uncle Tony/Anthony have replied to you as well.  She has one male sibling, his name is (*)(still living- in Ireland) and his wife, which may be your mothers relative you are speaking of, is Wendy (I'm not sure of her maiden name), she passed away quite a few years ago. I see that I must make two posts before I can receive a message. so i will make sure to post another one. Were you able to reach out to Isaiah and send the certificates?   You may want to respond to my Uncle's Anthony's post as well.  Thank you for taking the time to reach out. I am curious, your mother, what was her name?

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline tmp48

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 25 January 18 22:17 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

I am Mary's granddaughter, Alisa. Daughter of her deceased son, Paul. I see my cousin Isaiah and Uncle Tony/Anthony have replied to you as well.  She has one male sibling, his name is (*)(still living- in Ireland) and his wife, which may be your mothers relative you are speaking of, is Wendy (I'm not sure of her maiden name), she passed away quite a few years ago. I see that I must make two posts before I can receive a message. so i will make sure to post another one. Were you able to reach out to Isaiah and send the certificates?   You may want to respond to my Uncle's Anthony's post as well.  Thank you for taking the time to reach out. I am curious, your mother, what was her name?

I've recently  found Wendy's son and he told me that his mother had passed away.  Wendy and her husband had moved to Ireland, which explains why I couldn't trace them in England.

Wendy's mother Annie, was a cousin of my late Mum, but I don't know if the actually knew one another as my Mum (Kathleen) and her family left Ireland in about 1928 and settled in Kilburn, London. Both sides of Mum's family, the Brady's and the Pollard's were large. 
Regards...Teresa

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

BRADY...Dublin
CONBOY...Roscommon
CURRY....Dublin
DEVINE...Dublin
McDermott...Dublin
ROONEY...Dublin
POLLARD...Dublin
QUIGLEY...Dublin
LAWLESS...Dublin
SLADE...Dorset
PERRIS...Somerset
BOARD...Somerset

Offline Jon Shudell

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 07 November 19 11:17 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
My name is Jon Shudell. Mary was my Auntie, George was my Uncle. They left the UK many years ago bound for Detroit USA. One of their sons was shot in the head, but survived.
I am trying to track down my Great Grandfather, Christopher Shudell.
Any information would be most welcomed. Thank you.