Author Topic: William coble to fine  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Robert Coble

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • crazy !!!! Crazy !!!!
    • View Profile
William coble to fine
« on: Thursday 04 August 05 01:49 BST (UK) »
Hi Every one ,

A William Coble.

I know I am asking the impossible on this man William Coble for researching, He has no fixed date of birth, But if anyone can link a William Coble from England or from his criminal records of his, Being in 1827 William Coble was at Swaffham House of Correction where he was there for Housebraking, And at Norwich Castle, where he was to go to Norfolk Assizes on the oath of a George Scott of North Walsham, Norfolk England a Labourer, in voting a sum of money sixpence and halfpenny in cooper money, for Highway Robbery dated 19 March 1833. Then being transportation to Australia. Need the impossible of trying to back track this man William Coble movements, Prior to his criminal records or trying to link a Coble to this.
This is the help I need if anyone willing to take a Challenge to help me fine more on my G. G. Grandfather William Coble.

I have this mans pardon papers, Death, and Marriage papers but no help doesn't tell me his date of Birth or Father, Mother, Having all this information on this man in Australia from 3 Nov 1833 when he arrived to now in 2004.

So it doz not matter how big or small the information is all doz help, It would be very great full this end for what help I can get would be great Full.

UP DATE on WILLIAM COBLE: :)
The name could be spelt as following COVELL to COVEL to COBLE this is what I have found out that could be a possable on this man if any can help with this up date on the name please.
 :D
 Thank You
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Coble or Covell, Coule Australia, Canada, USA  @ England.
Barker Australia @ England
Walker Australia, England @ South America.
Bristol Australia @ England.
Nash Australia @ England.