Author Topic: Marriage of John Evans to Amy? 1810??  (Read 2279 times)

Offline cheekyhenry

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Marriage of John Evans to Amy? 1810??
« on: Wednesday 07 February 18 14:22 GMT (UK) »
My 3x gr Grandfather was born in either Clydey or Llanfyrnach Pembroke 1816. On the 1841 census there is a James Evans living with his mother Amy in Blan Brwinen,Clydey. James Evans married Elizabeth Wilkins Kidwelly 1845,John Evans was named as his father on the certificate. Looking for either a marriage for Amy and John or a Baptism for James..Been stuck on this for over a year any help would be appreciated. Thank You

Offline janetevanshouser

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage of John Evans to Amy? 1810??
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 08 February 18 02:14 GMT (UK) »
Wow, I just logged onto Rootschat for the first time and I am very excited to see your post. James P. Evans is my 2nd great grandfather and I spent the entire day today researching Amy Evans, John Evans and their son James. I have been up and down through the parish records, Free BMD, Ancestry, FindMyPast, etc. Would really love to collaborate with you so I hope you will PM me. I am a newbie here so can't do that yet. I do have a tree on Ancestry and can share the link with you. I am trying to determine whether or not James had any siblings and where they were located. Hope to hear from you. Janet Houser