Author Topic: Joseph Dean- Maltser- Audley  (Read 1471 times)

Offline queenswood 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph Dean- Maltser- Audley
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 24 February 18 07:11 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for all your help William.
I am just trying to ascertain the line relating to Joseph Dean Yeoman of Wybunbury who made a Will in 1791 which was then proved in 1805.
I believe that this Joseph Dean lived at Snape bank Farm in Weston- but buried at Audley-do you know about this? he left the bulk of his esstate to his nephew Joseph Dean- maltser of Audley.

I believe his (Joseph Dean Snape Bank Farm) wife was Elizabeth- she made her will in 1818 and it was proved in 1826- have i got the correct wife?

I also believe that Joseph and Elizabeth had 2 children- Joseph and Betty (who married William Ford).
Do you know anything about their son Joseph? Did he marry Sarah Wildblood and have 9 children? I have done quite a lot of research in this respect but am now trying to line up the families!

I had got as far as Thomas and Martha- thus creating a nephew called Joseph- for Joseph of Snape Bank Farm - i think!

Are you able to help me untangle this? Please send me a PM if that is easier.

Many many thanks
Caroline
Roots/Day/Atkins - (Essex/Suffolk/ London)Bourne/Milner/Corden-(Staffs/Shrops/Cheshire)
Wood/Gibbs/Battrick/Fall/Budden-(Dorset)

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 24 February 18 08:22 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Caroline,as you suggest I will send you a PM later today.

Regards
William Russell Jones.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline queenswood 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 24 February 18 08:26 GMT (UK) »
Oh thank you so very much!

Caroline
Roots/Day/Atkins - (Essex/Suffolk/ London)Bourne/Milner/Corden-(Staffs/Shrops/Cheshire)
Wood/Gibbs/Battrick/Fall/Budden-(Dorset)