Author Topic: Malone & Smyth County Wicklow  (Read 607 times)

Offline bettyrubble

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Malone & Smyth County Wicklow
« on: Tuesday 27 February 18 14:34 GMT (UK) »
Hello thought I would start a new thread on this. I have found all the children I hope of Mark Malone and Anne Smyth (Smith), Mary 1813, Terence 1815, Mark 1821 and Anne 1830. I have looked on the usual suspects and this is all I can find. Could anybody recommend anywhere else to try as although I have found a wife for Mark, Anne Mason I cant seem to find marriages for the other siblings and I am hoping to come forward off these other children. Any help/pointers would be really appreciated. Thank you

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline hallmark

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Malone & Smyth County Wicklow
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 27 February 18 14:36 GMT (UK) »
What pointers were on other thread??
Give a man a record and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to research, and you feed him for a lifetime.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline bettyrubble

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Malone & Smyth County Wicklow
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 27 February 18 14:43 GMT (UK) »
I cant even find it Hallmark. I'm managing to get the knack of research finally and spend hours like many doing so. I'm always polite and greatful