Author Topic: Withoff's in Crewe - Gravestone  (Read 797 times)

Offline otisitaly

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Withoff's in Crewe - Gravestone
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 05 February 19 11:57 GMT (UK) »
PS:   There was an earlier question above asking where William Henry Withoff is buried?  I have a letter from one of his grand children stating that William is buried st Flayback Hill Cemetery in Birkenhead.  Katherine is buried st Crewe.  Otis

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline wilcoxon

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barry Sheene 1950-2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 11 February 19 13:05 GMT (UK) »
On the Cheshire resources page, Wirral Cemeteries there is a link to Flaybrick Cemetery records.  You can view the images, its on Family search.
Census information is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline IJDisney

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 11 February 19 19:58 GMT (UK) »
My records show that William Henry Withoff (b.1838 Prussia, d.1879 Birkenhead) and Katherine Sophia Wendel had 6 children: Frederick, Charles Henry, Emmie, Pauline, Annie, and Catherine.  I am decendeded from Charles who immegrated to Galveston Texas USA.  I have all the records for Charles and his descendent sin Texas, but have very little info or artifacts about his parents.  Do you have any details about William Henry Withoff and Katherine Sophia Wendel?     If so, I would be interested in collecting any artifacts.   Thanks for your time.   Otis

That is great information.

I was researching the family for a friend, who has since moved away. Next time I talk to her about genealogy I will pass on your interest in making contact.

Offline otisitaly

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 16 February 19 01:59 GMT (UK) »
Thanks!!!