Author Topic: Myron / Myren / Miren  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Kirsty Edwards

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Myron / Myren / Miren
« on: Wednesday 21 March 18 02:28 GMT (UK) »
Hi all,

I'm looking for anyone researching Myron / Myren / Miren (different spellings) of the Mortlach / Dufftown area. I'm a descendant and have amassed a large ancestry tree but I'm stuck on a few details.

Thanks,
Kirsty

Offline Forfarian

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • http://www.rootschat.com/links/01ruz/
    • View Profile
Re: Myron / Myren / Miren
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 21 March 18 03:09 GMT (UK) »
Hi Kirsty, and welcome to RootsChat.

I'm not researching Myron etc, but if you would like to post your questions here, I'm sure some of us will try to help. Remember to tell us everything you already have relating to your queries so that people don't spend time duplicating what you aready know.

Have you looked on www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk and on LIBINDX libindx.moray.gov.uk/mainmenu.asp for information?
Never trust anything you find online (especially submitted trees and transcriptions on Ancestry, MyHeritage, FindMyPast and other commercial web sites) unless it's an image of an original document - and even then be wary because errors can and do occur.

Offline Kirsty Edwards

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 22 March 18 21:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi there,

Thanks. Yes I've been on those websites. I'm reaching out to see if anyone else is researching rather then having a specific question at this time.

Kirsty

Offline Nicolfam

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 06 December 20 18:44 GMT (UK) »
Hello Kirsten
My Name is James Innes Nicol  From Brisbane Queensland Australia
My 3rd Great Aunt on my Fathers Side Margret Nicol married a James Myron in 1856 He was born 2nd Aug 1832 Clunymore Auchindoun and died 07th March 1923 Rothes .
They had I believe 12 Children ( 5 xBoys 7 x Girls) spanning from 1856 to about 1880
Happy to provide info if you wish

Jim

Offline Kirsty Edwards

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 27 March 23 08:23 BST (UK) »
Hi James,
I've just seen your message now. We are related - when you see this message did you want to PM me?

Kirsty

Hello Kirsten
My Name is James Innes Nicol  From Brisbane Queensland Australia
My 3rd Great Aunt on my Fathers Side Margret Nicol married a James Myron in 1856 He was born 2nd Aug 1832 Clunymore Auchindoun and died 07th March 1923 Rothes .
They had I believe 12 Children ( 5 xBoys 7 x Girls) spanning from 1856 to about 1880
Happy to provide info if you wish

Jim