Author Topic: Happisburgh/Bacton area 1961 - where is/was this cottage  (Read 476 times)

Offline suelaw1954

• RootsChat Member
  • Sue, Feb 1955. So cute, what went wrong?
    • View Profile
Happisburgh/Bacton area 1961 - where is/was this cottage
« on: Monday 02 April 18 05:21 BST (UK) »
I had a roving childhood and I'm trying to locate a cottage I lived in for a few months in the Happisburgh/Bacton area (photo attached). I've wandered around the area on Google street view and can't find it. Does anyone recognise it?
All help much appreciated,
Sue from Australia
Common(s) - Sussex, London, Northumberland
Spall - London, Suffolk (Debenham, Cretingham)
Goddard - Sussex (Brighton, Newtimber, Edburton)
Piller - London, Norfolk
Shadbolt - Herts (Codicote, Datchworth)
Young - Sussex (Brighton)
Rose - Army, London
Beckwith - London, Norfolk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline berkeley

• RootsChat Member
  • HMS Berkeley-Dieppe-Aug-19-1942
    • View Profile
Re: Happisburgh/Bacton area 1961 - where is/was this cottage
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 07 August 18 09:03 BST (UK) »
Hi Sue, I don't  know if you have Facebook, if so you could join a couple of groups in the area. One is Bacton and district history group, and the other is North Walsham archive group. I think many of the Bacton group may belong to the N.Walsham one as it full of lovely helpful people. Any probs let me know as I live in the area, Dave.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.