Author Topic: Richard Leslie Heenan "Silent Films Necrology"  (Read 684 times)

Offline Heather58

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Dick Heenan - the actor
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 21 April 18 22:32 BST (UK) »
Thank you all for your kind help
Kind regards
 :)
Warburton, Ackerley, Foxley, Gerrards, Buckley, Totty, Woodworth, Parkes, Bingley, Meredith, Gill, Royle all Cheshire, Pritchard,  Roberts, Caernarfonshire. Ingham, Roberts in Denbigh

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Heather58

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Richard Leslie Heenan "Silent Films Necrology"
« Reply #10 on: Monday 11 February 19 22:19 GMT (UK) »
Good evening Richard Leslie Heenan was born in Liverpool in 1881 he married Lillian Noble 1909 in Birkenhead. Richard & Lillian they had 2 sons Robert Leslie Heenan and Richard Noble Heenan. The went to live in New York where Richard Leslie Heenan became a silent film star with his son Robert Leslie Heenan.  I know what happened to Richard and Robert and their mum Lillian but I can't find any trace of Richard Leslie Heenan, I have seen Lillian's Will she died 17th September 1923 and just says (wife of Richard Heenan).  I would be most grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction as to where he died - all the people I have mentioned are all deceased.  Thank you for any help
Kind regards
Heather

Topics on same people merged ~ moderator
Warburton, Ackerley, Foxley, Gerrards, Buckley, Totty, Woodworth, Parkes, Bingley, Meredith, Gill, Royle all Cheshire, Pritchard,  Roberts, Caernarfonshire. Ingham, Roberts in Denbigh

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.