Author Topic: Ancestry Menu  (Read 523 times)

Offline Westward

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Ancestry Menu
« on: Sunday 22 April 18 11:56 BST (UK) »
Can someone tell me what I have done to my ancestry menu? Used to be across the top of the screen. Now I'm lost trying to search for anything I haven't previously saved in my favorites

Has it been changed? First time this has happened to me. Home page  has a sort of menu on the RHS

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline stanmapstone

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestry Menu
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 22 April 18 12:03 BST (UK) »
That is the new Home Page for Ancestry. You can Customise your homepage from the box on the right.

Stan
Mapstone, Mapston.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Westward

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestry Menu
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 22 April 18 12:41 BST (UK) »
Thanks for replying Stan - just this instant its back to what it was - I did look at the customise but there didn't seem to be what I needed.

Sometimes I wonder about myself - I even waited before asking the question - guess I should have waited a little longer.

WW