Author Topic: John Copeman  (Read 862 times)

Offline nyteowl

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Copeman
« Reply #18 on: Monday 14 May 18 01:44 BST (UK) »
Many Thanks for the answers everyone, I will sort though and see if I can solve the riddle , as they say.

Cheers
Joann
Copeman
McCooey
Phillips
Ricketts
Plunkett
Ballantyne
Bartle

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday 14 May 18 14:14 BST (UK) »
Sorry jonw65 I didnt mean to offend you and of course you never said that that John was the Father of Ann Clabburn Copeman.
Please excuse the way I phrased that.

There its lots of extra info that has come in that I will read now.

Trish :)

All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline jonw65

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 14 May 18 16:26 BST (UK) »
I'm not offended, honestly Trish!
Yes, there's lots of stuff now, it's still very speculative with John though. But more certain about Ann, now that you have found her baptism - plenty for nyteowl to be getting on with on her side.
John

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 14 May 18 17:15 BST (UK) »
Thanks John I felt bad, so happy now ;)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)