Author Topic: Marnoch Kirkyard  (Read 1477 times)

Offline rcag

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Marnoch Kirkyard
« on: Saturday 14 July 18 09:58 BST (UK) »
Hi, I am new to this forum, I am just wondering if anyone has a copy of map plan of headstones in Marnoch kirkyard? I have been trying to find the book as we have seen them before in Aberdeen Family History centre but I cant find the Marnoch book :-(

We have just discovered another 5 members of my family and we are visiting Marnoch at the end of July but we would rather have a map of where the stones are than walking up and down trying to find them.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place as my family are from Scotland but we live in the North East so can't just pop into the family history centre, any help appreciated thanks

Offline ColC

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Marnoch Kirkyard
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 14 July 18 10:33 BST (UK) »
you might find some info on the following site?

https://billiongraves.com/cemetery/Marnoch-Old-Churchyard/261425

Colin
Clarke, Trickett, Orton, Lawless, Norton, Detheridge, Kirby, Goodfellow, Wagstaff, Lowe, etc.

Offline rcag

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 14 July 18 10:41 BST (UK) »
Thanks Collin, I forgot to mention that I have checked billion graves, find a grave and deceased online but none of them have records of my family members yet.  I only found it by accident on the website of the Aberdeen family history so I know they are there, just don't know where about in the kirk yard they are as we have the number stone but not the plan of the kirk yard but thanks again for your help 😊
Richard

Offline GR2

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 14 July 18 11:30 BST (UK) »
I have sent you a personal message.