Author Topic: John Clarke 1726  (Read 549 times)

Offline Finley 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • a digital one for now real one espere
    • View Profile
John Clarke 1726
« on: Wednesday 25 July 18 12:44 BST (UK) »
This is one of my 5th gg's  and I am checking him out to try and tidy up all loose ends on him.. bless his cotton socksl.  :) 
Anyhow

for over 10 years he has been laying in a box with just a few basics..   Today I took him out to view.

My tree on Ancestry is private... so hasnt been copied.. (maybe !!!! )

but I stupidly thought I would look at Ancestry Trees to see if there was a photograph or something really good and knowledgable and or definite proof.

Well if anyone else wants to have a giggle.. or become ---- aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghed...   just check it out..

The problem is --- it seems the people who are adding him to their tree - havent a clue that Anstey /Ansty are two different places in two different counties and neither of them are in Oxfordshire etc etc...   I almost ..almost wrote to one to ask him why he had sent John to America for a short trip.

moaning again, but its exasperation..   more than anything.

copying false facts.. like Chinese whispers,   means one day that- that  person who first misheard that the world was made from glass and was oblong will believe it...  and the cracks will really appear.

One of you really intelligent people on here, please tell me -  is it all circum...thingy  and maybe none of it is real... am I in a bubble - like in that TV prog rolling around ready to POP .. oh dear..

Honestly

xin  making sure the kids dont read this and send me packing

Ican do no smileys - but not no full stops............

Offline iluleah

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Zeya who has a plastic bag fetish
    • View Profile
Re: John Clarke 1726
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 25 July 18 13:18 BST (UK) »
............and breathe  ;D
Leicestershire:Chamberlain, Dakin, Wilkinson, Moss, Cook, Welland, Dobson, Roper,Palfreman, Squires, Hames, Goddard, Topliss, Twells,Bacon.
Northamps:Sykes, Harris, Rice,Knowles.
Rutland:Clements, Dalby, Osbourne, Durance, Smith,Christian, Royce, Richardson,Oakham, Dewey,Newbold,Cox,Chamberlaine,Brow, Cooper, Bloodworth,Clarke
Durham/Yorks:Woodend, Watson,Parker, Dowser
Suffolk/Norfolk:Groom, Coleman, Kemp, Barnard, Alden,Blomfield,Smith,Howes,Knight,Kett,Fryston
Lincolnshire:Clements, Woodend