Author Topic: Wilsher blood line, Nottingham, Joseph Wilsher  (Read 35229 times)

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Wilsher blood line, Nottingham, Joseph Wilsher
« Reply #243 on: Thursday 25 February 21 18:46 GMT (UK) »
Helo Kazi

I do hope you are well and life treating you fine, once again thank you for the time you have gave in researching and sharing the old records and times of the people we are both trying to find and understand in our own way, i do appreciate the times you have wrote regarding research material, i will look into your writing several times and think on such words that you have wrote, i am being honest with you when i say thank you for writing and more people should follow your example, in a good world this would be a natural way, for when people come on to forums like Rootschat and read the writings by such people as yourself well it will give them guidance and confidence to search in a free and open friendly way as your fine self does, well done and i think you are a fine example to everyone in just trying in the way you do, i have listened every time you have wrote and taken everything in, to be truthfull to offten everything seems sometimes like i am spinning in the clouds surrounded by everything, there is at times so many things to think about, i do though look forwards to reading all writings that help me to understand the bigger picture, at times to everything just seems to come together and the true picture starts to appear, i hope you realise i truly am grateful for the times you have wrote about the things that are a great interest to me, thank you again Kazi i will think of you much when i look back on these reactions with members on Rootschat and i will never forget how you gave you own time to help others.

Just on a side note are you related in your Family tree to Hope Booth from the Booth and Sheriff Family's who also are related to the Boylings Claytons Smiths Boss and Boswells and people like the Blewits for one of Hope Booths children are related to me through d.n.a on Ancestry, they say i must share a far of common ancestor from long ago with them Booths it may have began with one of the other names wed with the Booths but in this day me and the Booths related to Hope share old d.n.a if i remember the free bits on the Booths tree Hope Sheriff is before Hope Booth, thank you again for being kind enough to write, the information regarding the Smiths around Nottingham is of great interest to me and i will read your words many times thank you Kazi, take care from michael

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: Saturday 27 February 21 08:59 GMT (UK) »
  Hi Kazi

I just wanted to say about the Booths to confirm to you what I meant, there are Booths down the South connected to the Coopers who I match to in old d.n.a but I was talking about these Booths below, they are from up my way, I have found you need long arms when researching the Gipsy's of old, long outstretched arms, everyone is connected to everyone, will the truth ever be wrote will the truth ever be found, its all there though, I myself look for answers regarding Family's of old some look for identity some long for such things, some search for an answer in a word that is wrote as name, some go all in and make society's of a kind that a passport of one kind or another is needed to join such an illustrious crew and board the good ship Beagle, I wonder at times what do people think and why do they think that way, then I stop wondering and just go back to wandering in my own thoughts and finding the answers that come freely

Hope Booth 1911-1958 r.i.p    who's parents were
Ephraim Booth 1884–1963 and Matilda Sheriff 1886– 

Ephraim Booth  parents were
Henry Booth 1864 - and  Elizabeth Boyling 1864–1950

Henry Booths parents were 

Ephraim Clayton/Booth
1841–1910 and Diana/Dinah Booth 1836–

Elizabeth Boyling
1864–1950 parents were Absalom  Boyling1816 -  and Rebecca Booth 1823–1888

Now back to Hope Booth 1911-1958     Matilda Sheriff 1886– 

Matilda's  parents are

Hope Sheriff 1855–1934 and Trinity Boyling 1860-1937

Hope Sheriffs  parents were 

William Sheriff
1812–1891 and Mary Ann Tracey Boswell 1805–1897

Aka Tresi Boss descended from Haniel Bosswell Gypsy King 1583

Trinity Boyling 1860-1937 parents
were also Absalom  Boyling 1816-  and Rebecca Booth 1823–1888

The  person born from Hope Booth 1911-1958  who i d.n.a match to is also descended on the other side of their Family tree to  Nellie Smith 1911- down from William then George then Henry 1820-1900 i am not sure if these Smiths are of the Gipsy's for i don't know enough about the bigger picture of such things, there are names like Wildgoose on this side of the tree to that like all the other names go back well into the 1700s these to if they are from the Gipsy's would inter relate through Family connections i have no doubt in that for from my own research in seeing how my many hundreds of matches inter relate over hundreds of years, of course there are dominant lines that are plainly evedent in my own d.n.a that spans most  if not all family names in the clusters that appear yet these to will just be apart of the one true line that is the great Gipsy Family of the lands we call home and not forgetting the Americans for I have picked up the descendants of Gipsy's like Frampton Young who I match to in this day from America i can see through d.n.a how i myself match to these Young's from America and then i rematch to their ancestors in England, also in this day so all these long gone American Gipsy's link back to the one big Family, the Booth match in this instance seems to have done a great amount of research, I may have got the odd thing wrong for i have gone over things a few times and still get a date wrong but i think now i have wrote this right but if i have wrote evan a single thing incorrect just put that down to my own ways of being not that good at such things, also we share 21 named d.n.a matches well known names among them the Lovells join this cluster along with the Bucklands Grays Whartons Lees Youngs Smiths and more, so now look at this great web site that i am sure you have already seen constructed by a very passionate researcher who must have done years of looking for the words she as wrote in this link below, a very good easy read and the Booths are mentioned along with the Sheriffs who play a major part in the story of this persons Family, I also have a d.n.a match to a Hodgkin's who shares Gipsy named d.n.a matches also with me, they to are also mentioned in the link below.
 https://www.garenewing.co.uk/family/hodgkins.html
  https://www.garenewing.co.uk/family/contact.html
Kazi I will write back to you about George Gipsy Smith from Nottingham who's story entwines with the Wilshers, thank you again for helping me in my research i hope i may also be able to help you 

michael

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: Saturday 27 February 21 21:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jane  do you remember Ramona your relation from the Prices of Wales yet she as the European Gipsies in her Family, I will not speak of their names for you say you are now both living in Canada, i am sure Ramona wrote to me about ten years back, now I just found I am dna related to a Romona, the Ramona who is my long Cousin may not be the same Romona from Canada, isn't life strange how names come up, the Ramona who is my dna Cousin as much of that Indian dna that i thought the first Romona must have, would you ask Ramona to see if she connects to me through  Ancestry

michael

Offline janeo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: Sunday 28 February 21 01:01 GMT (UK) »
Rammona is my cousin ,about 3 generations back ,she lives about 15 miles away and we are good friends ..Rammona is Greek and Russian Romany on her dads side ,and Welsh Price on her mams side ,which is were i match with her ,she has a open tree on Ancestry Price tree, what is your Ancestry name ...and i will ask ,..regards Jane..
Smith, Wilson ,Elliot ,Ratchford Burnside ,

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: Sunday 28 February 21 05:53 GMT (UK) »
Just type ( michael Leahcim) that's my name on Ancestry Jane, i am only on the dna side of things i am not registered in where you can view all family trees my profile name is michael Leahcim i thought you knew, i told you how you was a distant Cousin to me and we have several shared dna matches, i see your profile picture of a  painted varda its a bright coloured picture painting, on my profile you will see my photo and that i come from Nottingham, all this time i have been writing to you i thought you already saw my profile and photo, and the Lady Ramona as a photo of herself holding two young children on her knee, i can not say on here her last name for i don't think you can give out full private details but there are three people i match to with the same last name as Ramona and they all have the Indian dna, two are in the Fourth to sixth cousin column Ramona is in the sixth to eight column, it may well be that this Ramona is a different Lady, type in my name Jane and then you will be able to see me and see who we share matches with on my shared matches with you there is the Holmes S.S. Managed by a buckland a Davies a Byrne a R.Y. a Riding a Gray a Boswell all from 1st to sixth cousin all these are full of Gipsy family's the Lady named as Riding is born a Lee from Wales, we match with more but you have to click onto the distant matches name first to find if you share connections with others, i have already wrote about the Davies and Byrne a few posts back and i match to Thelma that's another of your closer cousins, you and Thelma and this Ramona are distant cousins right at the end of Ancestry's knowledge, i hope you find my profile, write back and tell if you do, i also wrote all about  myself and dna a few pages back, well i was just also thinking that you said the Rammona with a double m as a open tree that is free to see well this Ramona that i match to as locked her tree and you first have to ask permission to talk to people like that, i do not really go around writing to folks for i think to myself if they wanted to be open minded they would not hide away but that is up to whoever to make that free choice for themselves, i have no written tree that's why no one can see mine for i haven't evan got one and i don't think i ever will

michael

Offline janeo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: Sunday 28 February 21 15:22 GMT (UK) »
just looked.. Carly and Thelma are cousins through our grandparents being siblings all down from Jack /john Smith and AnnJane Deadman .I think your ramona is different to mine as her tree is not locked ...I have a family tree that is private because i have some family photos on it ,but i will be delighted to invite you to it ..I had it public then found lots of photos copied to other trees with the wrong info ...i  don,t mind sharing at all but felt the need to make it by invite only ...regards Jane  [i will spend some time now looking for Ramona ]...

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: Sunday 28 February 21 19:41 GMT (UK) »
Hey Jane i just got a mesage from you on Ancestry, how about that then, my first mesage, and it says we both are related to Thelma, but i already new that just imagine i got myself my first mesage, your name came up in lights, Janey Smith what a great name to be the first person to write to me 

i will write back soon take care Jane from your pal michael x

Offline janeo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: Sunday 28 February 21 22:28 GMT (UK) »
i will write back to you on Ancestry ...

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: Monday 01 March 21 20:32 GMT (UK) »
 Thank you Jane for inviting me to join you in your research on Ancestry, i am just looking at how i reply to you, i think it is where it says send, but i dont want to be talking to any one, i was thinking if i write to you it may go to everyone on Ancestry, i will send soon on the send page and see what happens, you have been good by me, i will never forget you, one day i will not write no more, thats just the way of it, but i promise i will never forget you and i will always be your pal

lots of love from me

michael

no need to write back now i will see if i can write to you x