Author Topic: Wilsher blood line, Nottingham, Joseph Wilsher  (Read 35065 times)

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Wilsher blood line, Nottingham, Joseph Wilsher
« Reply #279 on: Monday 19 April 21 21:26 BST (UK) »

This message is for everyone on Rootschat who read these words, you will see how Sky my Cousin started this thread about our Ancestors and how many names come into this history, you will see how Sky as done the dna test and i also, my dna says i am the British way dna yet you all must of read of my many connections to the old Romany Family's of Britain and America, well also you will know if you have been listening how i have stated that i am dna related to Romany Gipsy Peoples throughout Europe who hold no British dna only far of old Romany Gipsy Travelled routes dna as in Country's of origin as in Ethnicity, tonite i just looked at again another dna match, this Cousin Match as no British dna yet if you read their Ethnicity you will see how they come from Gipsy's, i share Five Cousins with this Match all the Five are from the British Romany Family's of Origin with very strong Cousin links to most of the Old Gipsy Names, these Five share with me Cousin Matches from as much as 86 to 58 that meens i share Cousin dna with my Five Matches that cover maybe all the Gipsy Family's of Britain, the least of my Matches share 58 Cousins with me the most 86 shared Cousins yet we all share a Cousin Match with the Person below who holds no British dna, my Matches share dna with this Match below yet how do i come into such things.

this below is Martas dna Ethnicity as you see with your own eyes there is no British way dna yet me and Marta are far of dna Cousins in the Common Ancestor range, i have not given Martas full name ony their first name

Marta  Ethnicity from Ancestry as sent to me as a Cousin yet my Ethnicity differs from what Ancestry tell me, i have several more Cousins from Europe who are from the Gipsy Romany Family's that came from the far lands they all hold no dna from Britain yet time and time again it is stated i have the same dna as them yet not the same Ethnicity, i am just putting this up for history, in the future others can see the truth that i freely write here as real truth stated by me that i have not yet come to understand, only the truth matters lies are a part of history but they can change history that's why governments ban people from speaking for they only want their narrative to be known, when you ban the spoken word just be course of a reason of your making you then burn books then evan attack people for thinking, then we have a robot world controlled by the few, this is the way of things and things to come, on my Fathers side i have hundreds of dna Matches to and not one is from the Gipsy's or not one holds the Ethnicity of the Country's travelled by the Gipsy's, all my over Five Hundred Gipsy dna Matches reconnect to each other in Clusters they do not interlink with my Fathers Clusters yet i link with the Gipsy's of Britain America and Europe that do not link with my Father only my Mother yet it is my Fathers Ethnicity that shows up yet the Gipsy dna pushers this aside and this came from my Mothers Old Family i wonder is Ethnicity dna or is dna Ethnicity or is dna dna, or what is dna, or how can you have dna that Ethnicity does not match, i will keep looking.

Ireland
0%

Scotland
0%

England & Northwestern Europe
0%

Wales
0%

Northern India
38%

The Balkans
22%

Greece & Albania
16%

Turkey & the Caucasus
10%

Eastern Europe & Russia
6%

Southern India
 3%
European Jewish
2%

Cyprus
2%

Iran/Persia
1%

I hope this information helps others to understand that what we think as reason is only how we have been taught to count, no one who as ever lived understands numbers, our time in Genealogy is but the cusp of a mighty rainbow where true maths reside yet in time people yet may learn of such things, i wonder is Ethnicity dna or is dna just dna and Ethnicity something else, does anyone know the true answer in this time.

michael

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Bailey Re: Wilsher blood line, Nottingham, Joseph Wilsher
« Reply #280 on: Thursday 22 April 21 12:29 BST (UK) »
Hi,

Have a James Bailey of Kent (1770-) ~ 4th paternal great grandfather ~ whose daughter Sarah Baily married into the Friend Romany family.

Also have connections with Scamp (am a Kemp), Lee, & Boswell family names.

Any information on the Kent Bailey name I would be grateful for - many thanks :)

"...Ancestry sent me this information saying i share d.n.a in the broken three mark with lots of people from the Gipsy community..."

match named (beaney) ROMNEY MARSH Kent

......relatives of match.......Mark Ripley 1738 Samuel Beaney 1809 Henry Beney 1694 Emmaneul Hilton 1802 Philadephia Jones 1812  Mary Miley 1763 Menty Scamp /Mathews 1884 Oliver Scamp…………………

3rd cousin 1x removed
Half 3rd cousin
Half 2nd cousin 2x removed
2nd cousin 3x removed

match named (Gardiner)………….relatives of match......Leonard Gardiner 1867 Thomas Gardiner 1820 Mary Borman 1668 Elizabeth Boswell 1875 Sampson Scamp 1774 Mary Ann Maden 1856 Abel Lee 1751  ………………………………..

3rd cousin 1x removed
Half 3rd cousin
2nd cousin 3x removed

Clarke ..........female…………..relatives of match......Margery Bailie 1578 Flora Ripley/Scamp 1890 John Scamp1693 Henry Woodward 1606 Joyce Wootton 1604 Anthony Lee 1679 Elsabesth Lee 1595 Orsin Lee 1728 Abel Lee 1759……………………

3rd cousin 1x removed
Half 3rd cousin
2nd cousin 3x removed
Lee, Fountain, Stevens, Kemp

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: Sunday 25 April 21 13:19 BST (UK) »
   Hi

The Clarke Female who I match to goes back in her tree to a John Scamp 1693 then many more Scamps come along including Rose Kemp (Scamp)1755, I  wonder is this how the Kemp's became Scamps or the Kemp's were Scamps before or something like that but I think something is going on for the Kemp's then go back to George Kemp 1680, Rose is in quite a few of my other Gipsy Matches trees, on the Clarke side they go back to Margaret Clarke1611, sticking to the Scamp side they go back to John Lock 1715 and Thomas Stanley 1593 plus Elsabeth Lee 1595.

Now Margery Baylie 1578 who you ask about is stated as not from the South but Didsbury, Lancashire, which side of the tree she is on I do not know for I have not wrote to my dna match to access more information this information is just on the open profile that they let everyone view freely.

Do not give up though for now listen to this, the Clark Lady as the Northern India  Balkans Central Asia and South Southern India dna and shares with me 51 dna matches who all are from the Gipsy Family's of old or have old Romany Gipsy Relations some are directly straight down the line others have old People in their trees who come from the oldest of the Gipsy's either way the dna is still alive in them in this day,  there will be more than 51 Cousin matches for they only highlight matches in the 1 – 6th Cousin group, so this is the important bit for you to liston to for in the shared matches that me and this Clarke Lady above share well there is one named Bailey he is a shared Cousin to the both of us, he is in the 4th – 6th Cousin range with me when they state this they say there is a chance of evan being a kind of third Cousin, I think its best to start at the far end at the sixth range then through other ways try to work things out, all these ranges I have no doubt at all will change as time moves onwards to more discovery's in the science of the dna, use everything as a guide at the moment, its just to understand that the people who work in dna will regrade much of the data but the data is showing up ancient Family lines that innter connect through other Family lines, I suppose this is just the beginning for in 50 yeares when the peoples of the next day come they will know more and look back on these times as rather primitive, the dna though that was lost generations ago through admixture will not be lost again for it is now being documented in this day so evan if your Greatgrandchild was to not show the dna of your own Greatgrandmother they would still know about her through your own saved data of your own dna sampling in this day, so evan if there was no paper trail as in census records your offspring of the yeares to come will use your dna research in this day to form that bigger picture that we must all seak.

So me and the Clarke Lady both share dna with this Bailey Male who also as the North Indian dna, I share 48 dna Cousin matches with this Bailey all are of the Gipsy's, so this means the Baileys are of the Gipsy's and they share dna with these Gipsy's of the South yet what part of Britain do the Baileys come from. 

I looked for you to, through my many Kent location Gipsy matches and found a Lady who as a Lambert Mother in the 5th – 8th Cousin range she goes back to William Lambert 1816–1876  there is a picture painting of a Gipsy Varda over his name so i think the Lambert's may come from the Gipsy's i wrote this for you because they like you have the Family named Friend in their tree, Deborah Friend 1718–1772 Thomas Friend 1654– Thomas Friend 1680–1754 John Frend 1610–1662, they also are related to the Rowlands, this line goes back to Goodfellow Rowland 1751–1816, the Rowlands are related to the Stanley Family because i have several Stanley dna matches who are born and bred Stanley's Male and Female, and i can remember the Rowlands in one of their Family trees when i was looking, just to add it seams like the Stanley's like the Young's who i match to seam to be located in America now, there may be some in England but i do remember reading the profiles of quite a few of them and i think they are American now, the Lambert Lady shares 18 dna Cousins with me they include the Boswell's Young's smith's Wharton's Worden's of Rock Hill, York, South Carolina, USA, Sharp's (AbeleLucasStanley's) Stanley's lee's Jeffery's and another Bailey related to the Worden's Wharton's in the 4th – 6th range, i do not know anything of the Lambert's from the South yet they must have very old Romany Gipsy Ancestry from at the least one of these above that then reconnects them all, or evan several connections over many yeares connecting several Family lines as one through dna as a Family in dna.

I hope some of this may be of help to you, remember though how the Clarke match who's Mother is a Scamp, she shares old dna with the match named Bailey, they both to share a bit of the Indian dna, they both share me to, but not a clue how i come into it, its interesting tho, i hope you may find more and i will write back here if i find anything else, i do hope life is fine by you and it was good talking to you to.

michael

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Bailey Re: Wilsher blood line, Nottingham, Joseph Wilsher
« Reply #282 on: Sunday 25 April 21 14:44 BST (UK) »
Thanks Panished,

Have a tiny amount of South Asia in my Gedmatch profile, but it is there.

My paternal Baileys link to Romany Gimber-LEEs of Kent, yes - through the Friend family, & the Hildens, who might also be the Yelding family under another name.

But I also have a line to the Gimber family from my maternal Thurgoods of Terling, Essex. So my lines cross.

Have a remote, distant line from the Thurgoods, by way of the Coopers, which connects to the Romany Smiths of West Bromwich. This Cooper was known as 'Norwood Sam' of Gipsy Hill in south London, which is a coincidence, because I grew up in Norwood.

My Kent Baileys I suspect came down from Scotland - I am 9% Scottish on my Ancestry profile. I'm looking at Scotland now.

Have Scamps in my tree - they appeared just recently, when I made the Gimber-Lee connection to both sides of my tree. My paternal north London Kemp grandfather moved permanently to Kent, what drew him there is a mystery; I am sure there were far-flung family connections which took him there, but I haven't discovered what they were yet: London families in the Victorian era are very difficult to trace because London was so huge, many families sharing identical names - sometimes identical first & second names.

I have dna links to Yetholm in Scotland - a 'Scottish Gypsy' location - but the Scottish census returns have been a bit of a stumbling block at the moment, can't get a lot of information.

Will update.

Many kind thanks again!

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: Monday 26 April 21 19:27 BST (UK) »
Hi

You was right about the Hildens having different names like Yelding, I pressed the button where it says in matches tree, what that means is I have hundreds of matches through shared dna, they then have many names in their tree, so if you type in Hilden in to your shared matches, the stated matches show up, well I have four dna matches who then have Hildens in their tree, I do not have a single Hilden as a match but these four below are related to me through shared dna and they have the Hildens in their Family line, if you would like to know more if anything connects to you I would evan write to them for you.

So looking at the Hildens I found a distant Cousin Match who as a
Elvie Hilden 1880–1942 Hertfordshire who weds jasper lee1880–

The Lees go back to Back to Henry LaFayette Lee 1810–1845 Shelby Co, , Kentucky, USA

My dna match is a Loveridge on both sides she is from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire I share 13 dna Cousin matches with this Female 

The Loveridges go back to a
Benjamin Loveridge
1765–1853 Tutholden, Oxfordshire,

Also there ia a Joseph Smith
1821–

I have another Female  match  from the Isle of Sheppey, Kent,  I share 4  matches with her in the 4th – 6th Cousin range from reading her tree that she lets you see I think it is her Grandmother who is the Hilden who goes back to a 

Hoger/Hodges/George Hilden Lynsted, Kent

1880–1913

There is also a
John Hilden/Yelden/Yelding Sturry, Kent
1836–1897

And also
John Yelden/Yielding (Hilden)
1815–

The Stanley's go back to a
John STANLEY Bentley, Hampshire

1744–1817

The Smiths go back to a John Smith
1819–1866
Brighton, Sussex

The Lees go back to a 

Thomas Lee
1760–
Chatham, Kent

The Buckley's go back to a

Perrin Buckley
1757–
Essex

I have another match this time it’s a Straight down the line Male Gardiner
Not the ones I have wrote of before, but with this Gardiner we both share 39 matches all again from the old Gipsy Family's the Hilden connection is from

Jack Hilden Plumstead Kent
1906–1985

Who  weds

Brittania Eastwood Dartford Kent
1911–2008

The Boswells Scamps Dightons Lees and more are on in this tree.

I have another match who Ancestry state that they have a Hilden in their tree, but the strange thing is this Lady gives nothing away apart from this open message she left for all to see on her profile, are you able to help this Lady with anything you may know, she says she is from Kent and wants help but I don't evan know a single soul from Kent and never have known of the peoples she is looking for, she as the Indian dna that's about all she gives away, if you know anything tell me and I will write to her and tell her all about Rootschat and how you helped her, this is the message below she left for someone to find

Female match from Kent

“I never met my maternal grandparents James & Rebecca Brockey and would like to know where my maternal great grandmother Jemmia and great grandfather George came from. I know all about my paternal line. I am now 75 years old and am trying to get complete tree done in order to pass to my 9 grandchildren.”

Also this Lady shares 51 stated dna Cousin matches with me it full of the lot of them lots of the American ones are their to evan the Lovell's join this cluster plus a Lady named Parish who comes out of the famous Keomi Gray 1841–1914

I will look for more, it as been great learning of the Gipsy Peoples from the South if you know anything at all your more than welcome to say for everything is of great interest to me, i have researched Scotland in my own way for many hours you can ask me if you want to know things about the Northern lands the Borders i have searched offten for answers and will try and help you if i can i will just say i don't know if i know nothing but i have searched and will tell you if i know anything that you may want to know, i do not really know much about the Baileys though but have lots of knowledge about the Blyth Farrs Rutherford's and such, well i found lots of interesting storeys.

michael

ps... i think i just found out about the Baileys of Kent i just this minute after writing this letter then went onto Ancestry and searched for a Yelding and another Match came up but this one as the Baileys of Kent in their tree i will tell you everything tomorrow, they are all in this tree the Scamps the lot

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: Monday 26 April 21 21:34 BST (UK) »
Thanks Michael,

There is a great deal of information here.

Was just researching a Kemp dna match to Berwickshire, which is the Scottish Borders; but the Baillie/Bailey name is in southern Scotland as well.

I seem to match Romany on both sides, paternal Bailey (Kent) and maternal Thurgood (Essex), & the lines cross, they cross in Kent through the Gimber-Lee family, my biggest Romany match.

My second biggest dna match is to the Boswell family, I only just traced this to a Sophia Boswell
[B:1797 Kent, England, D:1880 Surrey, England] who marries into the Scamp family.

Afraid I do not know the name Brockey but I will keep an eye out for it.

Will update & look forward to hearing from you again - great thanks!

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: Tuesday 27 April 21 20:39 BST (UK) »

...looking at the Hildens I found a distant Cousin Match who as a
Elvie Hilden 1880–1942 Hertfordshire who weds jasper lee 1880–

michael

Thanks Michael,

That is indeed Elvie Hilden
1880–1942
BIRTH 21 AUG 1880 • Hertfordshire, England
DEATH 1942 • Hitchin Hertfordshire England

but her patents are unknown - this is the brick wall for Elvie I'm afraid.

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: Tuesday 27 April 21 20:44 BST (UK) »

My dna match is a Loveridge on both sides she is from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire I share 13 dna Cousin matches with this Female 

The Loveridges go back to a
Benjamin Loveridge
1765–1853 Tutholden, Oxfordshire,

Also there ia a Joseph Smith
1821–

I also share a match to Loveridge - an Emma Speed nee Loveridge, & a similar match to the West Bromwich Romany Smiths, most of my matches are quite distant though, my biggest matches are in Kent.

Many thanks :)

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: Tuesday 27 April 21 21:36 BST (UK) »
Hi
I think this will be a good find for you, once again Rose Kemp (Scamp) is in this tree, but we must start in this day, my match is a Male who states he is from the South and  Originally from Pembury Kent, on his profile he gives only the name the Englishman, well down his line you will see how the  Constance Family are from the Constant Family who wed into Emmett (Hilden) as in Susanna Emmett (Hilden) 1863 Ewell Kent – now Susan comes out of John Emmett 1837 and Charlotte Yelding Yelden 1844–1927  the Emmets go back to  Abraham Emmett 1821– Swingfield Kent James Emmett 1791– Ann Emmett 1796– The Yeldings Yeldon go back to ? Yelding, John Yelding 1814  St.Nicholas at Wade.Kent born Sarre.Kent Thomas Yelding

Also in this tree are the Lees stated as
Isaac Lee 1822–  Susannah Lee 1787–1866  Thomas Lee
1760–Chatham Kent
Unknown Lee  unknown Lee.

Now back in this tree is a  Martha Bailey 1779–1852 Rolvenden Kent
Philadelthea Bailey 1806–1870 Rolvenden Kent
and a William Bailey 1773–1850 these may be of innterst to you and i am sure you know them, but the Baileys are true living down the Kent way and i share old dna in this day with the Cousin match above known as the Englishman, it is right at the end of Ancestrys range but it is still alive in me in this day, there are more names in this tree, i hope you have learned evan a little or evan at that found such things innteresting, i will keep looking for things for you, from your last message it seems to that we both share Cousin matches in this day, how about that then, i will look for more.

michael