Author Topic: Wilsher blood line, Nottingham, Joseph Wilsher  (Read 35252 times)

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Wilsher blood line, Nottingham, Joseph Wilsher
« Reply #306 on: Monday 03 May 21 17:33 BST (UK) »
Also please, where is Deniece's profile or the tree which belongs to her, I'd love to see it.

Many thanks.

on Denieces profile that she lets me see she states this

Direct ancestors with the surname Baillie
From DENIECE  ….. tree ...

michael
Lee, Fountain, Stevens, Kemp

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: Monday 03 May 21 17:52 BST (UK) »
you are right about Big Jack, i try not to put the modern to days information up, for i think its bad manners to do that when you start to understand the ways of the Rootschat peoples ideals, and Big Jack may not want his name put all over the internet that's why i try and learn new skills in writing, Denieces last name as in her profile well its on Ancestry as you did ask before, the person who mangers her profile has also well known photo's of Gipsy relatives , i do not match to him i match to Denieces tree in dna yet her manager as the same name as Her, Lesley from the North is also on ancestry i have the My Heritage also and i did find a sort of second Cousin named Knight who dna matcher's to me, the Knights are a Gipsy name from the past, My Heritage is more than likely a very good web site but i like Ancestry the best for it suits my needs.

on Denieces managers profile you may see Amy Lee and Earis Smith and Mena Lee plus Oliver Lee Leonard Lee and Julia Boswell Betsy Cooper and Sam Smith and more photos that i have never seen, i am nothing of none of the Peoples i talk of i just have links myself from peoples of the past who are now gone. 

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: Monday 03 May 21 21:09 BST (UK) »
Thanks Michael,

What is the name of Deniece's Tree on Ancestry please? I'd quite like to see it.

Deniece, & or her tree manager, might also have Ancestry user-names which would help me identify the tree. Do you have these?

If you'd rather not post such information on the forum, by all means 'private-message' them to me, & then we can properly compare notes :)

With kind regards.

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: Tuesday 04 May 21 19:17 BST (UK) »
I would prefear to write to them on your behalf, and state that you would like to learn of such things that you have sort, if this is not right by you tell why and then i will private message you the details you ask, i would like to show respect to my Cousin dna matches, i offten make mistakes but try to evolve and move on, i will write to Deniece and ask her to come on Rootschat and answer your questions, who knows the final answers may not be of your liking and still your thoughts look ever more to the unknown, and also try not to give out the full details of people living 
regards michael 

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: Wednesday 05 May 21 01:43 BST (UK) »

try not to give out the full details of people

Sorry Michael, I do not understand - what full details have been given about anyone on this forum? First and second names do not constitute 'full details' since thousands if not millions of people share such names.

Full details would be information like private addresses - postal or email - and such details I would never give out on a public forum. I'm sure you'd feel the same way about this too.

You have been invited by me to private message, you have elected to remain on public forum, on this topic - that is your choice, & I respect it.