Author Topic: POW around Boston  (Read 327 times)

Offline GAYNORI

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
POW around Boston
« on: Thursday 02 August 18 18:12 BST (UK) »
I am searching for Jack who is Ildebrando Verrusio's child. Ildebrando was a POW and worked at a farm around Boston. I just wanted the names of any farms around Boston or anyone who remembers the Italian POW's working on such a farm. Maybe you know someone who was a POW there. All help appreciated. You can also view more photos at Where's Jack@searching for Jack. Please feel free to share on your Facebook page. I am trying to make this go viral in the hope of finding Jack or his family

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline GAYNORI

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: POW around Boston
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 02 August 18 18:14 BST (UK) »
Ildebrando is 2nd left whilst his brother Florinda is far back.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 02 August 18 18:17 BST (UK) »
You already have more than one thread on this man.  Could you please post the links to the other threads
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline GAYNORI

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 02 August 18 18:22 BST (UK) »
Hi Rosie Not too sure how to do that. I was just trying to post the messages in correct county, sorry.
Gaynori