Author Topic: William & Frances Elvin 1881 Census - Help  (Read 2650 times)

Offline lynn

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: William & Frances Elvin 1881 Census - Help
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 08 August 18 21:01 BST (UK) »
Hi Moo and Lindsey

Sorry it was Emma that Married Pullen.  I was trying to type the info from Memory.

Jane re-married Joseph Ashton Atkin 25th March 1894 at Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hainton Avenue.
Joseph Ashton Atkin was born 1858 Thornton, Lincolnshire Son of William Atkin and Ann Ashton.   Died 4th March 1942. Buried Scartho Cemetery.

I will dig all my info out sometime this week and message you.  I am sure I have Frances Elvin on the 1881 Census but was not easy to find!!  Her Husband William died 1884!

Lynn

Offline moo

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 08 August 18 21:05 BST (UK) »
Thank you Lynn x

Regards Moo

Offline Daonnachd

• RootsChat Member
  • kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 09 August 18 14:49 BST (UK) »
Hi Moo and Lindsey

Sorry it was Emma that Married Pullen.  I was trying to type the info from Memory.

Jane re-married Joseph Ashton Atkin 25th March 1894 at Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hainton Avenue.
Joseph Ashton Atkin was born 1858 Thornton, Lincolnshire Son of William Atkin and Ann Ashton.   Died 4th March 1942. Buried Scartho Cemetery.

I will dig all my info out sometime this week and message you.  I am sure I have Frances Elvin on the 1881 Census but was not easy to find!!  Her Husband William died 1884!

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

No worries! I couldn't possibly remember all the details of my tree from Memory! ;D Especially as my lot seem to have got up to all sorts  :o  ;)

Just to let you know - Thomas Elvin b 1809 is my partner's 3x Great-grandfather through his son John Edward Elvin. :)

Lindsey