Author Topic: Joseph Robb Pratt  (Read 1687 times)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph Robb Pratt
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 23 August 18 00:56 BST (UK) »
 :) 

I have NOT found Euphemia PRATT on any NSW roll prior to WWI, and notice she is NOT on Gerry's 1910 Qld roll offering...  :)  I checked Newcastle etc and the polling place of Hamilton (1905 marriage sighting) - possible death indexed at NSW BDM online for 1960 as Euphemia Jean PRATT.

I’m looking for information on Joseph Robb Pratt.

This is his death: 18303/1957 PRATT Joseph Robb parents ROBERT and ELIZABETH BALMAIN

I’m hoping for anything in NSW - I have his Qld birth - that will indicate who he married and whether there were children. Electoral rolls maybe?

There is nothing on Ryerson for him, nor on Trove with Robb as middle name. There are some Joseph R.

He may have married Charlotte Houghton in WAGGA 1896 and had children, Florence, Isabella and Elsie. This is found on a GENI tree. However, I see that a Charlotte Pratt in Wagga has quite a few children after the 1897 birth of Florence and no father name is listed on NSWBDM.

The GENI tree has Charlotte’s death as 1949, but doesn’t say where. I can’t see it on NSWBDM.

There are two other Joseph R marriages to consider:

1417/1905 PRATT Joseph R to CARDWELL Euphemia J          HAMILTON

1038/1920 PRATT Joseph R REEVES Elsie PETERSHAM

I do know it may be a case of having to purchase his death certificate.  ;)

Jamjar

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph Robb Pratt
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 23 August 18 01:19 BST (UK) »
 :)

I am sure that Euphemia Jean was wife of Joseph Richard as per Ryerson sightings... both late of Lakemba, both died 1960  SMH 23 March for Euphemia and SMH 9 July for Joseph.

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.